Track day insurance - yet again

Hammy

I've not been to Oulton Park so couldn't say, but from the description in the thread of it's location being between knickerbrook and druids it looks like it probably was a miss-type of Clay Hill

• 6 months later...

Sorry to drag up this old thread but I was reading it interestingly regarding the 3rd party cover.

I have just taken out track day cover with Adrian Flux for Cadwell on the 28th August. I specifically asked them to confirm the cover included damage to 3rd party vehicles and they've confirmed it is included, granted with a £1500 excess.

I'm waiting for the policy wording to come through so I can confirm.

Sorry to drag up this old thread but I was reading it interestingly regarding the 3rd party cover.

I have just taken out track day cover with Adrian Flux for Cadwell on the 28th August. I specifically asked them to confirm the cover included damage to 3rd party vehicles and they've confirmed it is included, granted with a £1500 excess.

How much did they charge you for it if you don't mind me asking?

Very interested in hearing the outcome as it will be the first anyone has found.

Third party property damage has been regularly available Nick but NOT Bodily injury or consequential loss.  I would expect a claim limit on TP property damage as well - perhaps £10k or the Limit go the Policy.  

But like you I would be very interested in the copy of the wording  :yes:

How much did they charge you for it if you don't mind me asking?

£106 for me (31YO) and my father-in-law (72YO).