2014 WSCC/ Northampton Motorsport Speed Series Regs

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

you could enter specific class for that day ,but most just enter the invitation  wscc class which covers all .i have not looked yet but normally its on there web site . if you fill in manually I don't think the wscc class is on the form.

As Pete says you can enter the class that your car fits into or the WSCC class. Most of us enter the WSCC class. It is there in on line entry Form, but if not given in the regs and doing a paper entry then give them a ring. Otherwise just put WSCC and I am sure the organisers will slot you into the right class.

James, I think it's road registered kit cars up to whatever engine size you have :-)

Yes I was thinking the same road going car engined kit car 2A upto 1700cc

2B above 1700cc

Westfield classes 2A covers upto 1800cc

That's how I understand it

E and F for bike engined road going

just select westfield sports cars from the drop down menu we are all in together

Please note that Westfield classes E and F are not just for Bike engined cars ( see regs)

Yes we are doing Team Challenge

So dont be shy

Please pm me with your team details

I will probably start a new thread soon when I have a list of entries

Yes we are doing Team Challenge

So dont be shy

Please pm me with your team details

I will probably start a new thread soon when I have a list of entries

Just an idea, to make it more challenging, why not prohibit the same team members teaming up, i.e. you can't be in the same team twice or three times in a row?

Just a thought?

Tiggs

• Like 1

Just an idea, to make it more challenging, why not prohibit the same team members teaming up, i.e. you can't be in the same team twice or three times in a row?

Just a thought?

Tiggs

Sneaky , but I like it :d

Just a thought?

Tiggs

Would that stop all the speediest ganging up?

Anyone looking for a slowbie in their team whose only entering a handful of events? :)

im available for a team who are actually going to come out a play this year :laugh: :laugh:

I have no team yet but would be happy to re-form "nice people with small engines" as I already a T-Shirt !!!  :d

Can I join James as an exception