2014 WSCC/ Northampton Motorsport Speed Series Regs

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Those of you who sent Nick registrations forms and cheques in the post are now sorted out behind the scenes on the forums. :t-up:

I've also created another package in the Store for those of you who have already entered the Speed Series and want to purchase entry into an extra class. :t-up:

Ooh nick I think I didn't change licence type from national b to national a

When I entered

Does it matter?

No, your OK simon, it's number that is more important for us.

Suprised you don;t need an A (open) to drive that beast of yours  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d

Only kidding I know you don;t.

Still think I should be in the novice class

Not driven the car for two years car completely different and I am that much older !!

Oh well class D it is

I've also created another package in the Store for those of you who have already entered the Speed Series and want to purchase entry into an extra class. :t-up:

I thought this was not allowed when I queried it with Nick?

AFAIK you can register for more than 1 class but will only score points for 1 car in one class during the season. The extra option is to allow for any change of car/class during the season for either breakdown or a change of car etc. You cannot register in say class D and F and score points against targets for each class at an event. You would need to be scoring in class D or F (not both) 

I thought this was not allowed when I queried it with Nick?

Further to Terry's reply, which is correct. Scott created the extra package for one of the competitors who has 2 cars. If you have 2 cars, then you can enter both of them, but will only score in one at any one event.

So it's one car, one class. You can change that car into another class during the year, but your points start again.

Sorry to see still no handicap system based on age or body weight. I think we should have both!

Further to Terry's reply, which is correct. Scott created the extra package for one of the competitors who has 2 cars. If you have 2 cars, then you can enter both of them, but will only score in one at any one event.

So it's one car, one class. You can change that car into another class during the year, but your points start again.

I've now clarified this in the package description to avoid misunderstandings - thanks Nick. :)

Sorry to see still no handicap system based on age or body weight. I think we should have both!

We already do Stephen, the older you are and the fatter you are, shows signs of a well lived life and generally you have more money than the youngsters, so you can buy more power :d :D

I see so instead of speeding money on upgrades

I just need to buy donuts and leave them scattered around the paddock

Much cheaper way of gaining an advantage ;)

No 

Don't scatter the doughnuts randomly just bring them to me to consume

I will use the excess weight as ballast to keep key corner weights right :laugh: