Speed series

conibear

Drinking Practice

Now your talking!

I presume the 1 litre catch tank is for the oil?

There is a 2nd hand RAC rollbar for sale on findit for £100.00, it's for a sew. Am I right in presuming it will fit my SEIW and is it value?

Finally, I have not checked what sort of racing there is, without going to the link are there hill climbs, sprints and actual races?

Ian

Ian

PM me your direct e-mail and I'll send you a Beginners Guide to SS  :D  :D  which is organised by the WSCC and is for sprints and hillclimbs  ;)  :D

Yes there are actual circuit races - the rules of which are somewhat "stricter" due to their additional safety requirements and require a full race licence and ARDS course and 3 layer overalls and gloves and full safety equipment etc etc etc as you are out with 20+ other cars at once  :D  :D

Popular choice for folks circuit racing seems to be either the BARC organised Westfield series or one of the 750MC organised series such as RGB, kitcar or LoCost  :D  :D