Speed Series 2004 Pre-Registration Online

ACW

I got my'n in last week as just in case you are wondering I'll stick to "F" assuming it doesn't get changed by the club.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Turbo Tommo

• gregh

• scott beeland

Impresed with the padock chat etc. at 3 Slappers so have pre registered my Sunday Drive car See you all next year :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

aye, understand, but based on past year you must have a rough clue. I'd only register to enter a few local events but not if my tyres put me up against slicks or monster engines etc.

Greg

I recon that will put you in 'F' with me, Scott Beland, Nick Algar etc..........

However if you changed your tyres to Road going list 1A ( these tend to be 15" rims :0  :arse: )

Yuo would be in a different class (Not to say that this would be with cars with less power)

It should not put you off though as it's just a bit of Fun really, unless your gonna get REALLY into it. :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

andy

Gone and done it.  How does this motorsport stuff work then?

Where do I register for pit crew and pit bunny support then?  Not to mention the excellent mechanics that seem to lurk in the club.

:D  ;)

You called, Sir?......

Motorsport? Well for start you really need to ensure that you stay on the black stuff, and better still keep pointing in a forward direction, you should try it some time..........

Oh yes, and I've registered for WSS'04

Aaaagh, Magnum. Good to see you're working hard as normal.....

Apparently I also need a straight chassis for this motorsport stuff.  I'll be heading north (Procomp) soon then for a spot of angle grinding and welding.  Just the front end though, I've managed to leave the rear alone :arse:

Greg

If you insist on using 1B tyres - you'll struggle to find any championship that will allow you into a standard road-going class ;)  ;)  :)

Greg

Why not register (I think it's only £20) & do a couple, you might get a liking for it? :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :sheep:

Andy

Greg; stop being a BIG GIRL :arse:  :arse: (No offense to our v fast and competetive lady ss drivers though). Get yourself registered on your 1b tyres and come and try it. You'll be surprised at what you can do.

ie I was 1/100th seconds behind a slick car at 3 slappers on sunday

:devil:

Now I'm ready for the below the belt shot from you Mr Algar...........Go on.......give it your best shot ;)  :D  :D

You know you can't hurt me :0  :p

Some cars in Road-going class with 1A tyres were quicker too!

Until you do it Greg we ont know how fast you are.

When we do know you will be part of the wind-up circus like the rest of us. The banter and challenges even if unspoken are brilliant. JUST DO IT