• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Turbo Tommo

• gregh

• scott beeland

£20 (+ inflation no doubt!;) for a T-Shirt?  Well I have applied.  I just hope the size and colour are OK for 2004!

See you all next year!!

KtT :D

Boyce!...Boyce.......No, can't be.....I guess the work I'm doing is top secret then Mark?

As for you Mr Lewis..........you'll be tinkering OK, which nob to play with on your CF steering wheel.....what's that speed sensor doing their?....someones nicked your gearstick......

As for me, pre-reg done, just need to steel a car (watch out ACW I like your car! ) or two...or build one......maybe I should get my trusty friend to build me a car properly.....

Suppose I could do a deal with Scott B & try to catch that Busa....Where's that traction control box I had? & that 270 break engine & the light weight chassis & carbon body &...oh hell, still need to learn how to DRIVE quick.

roll on 2004 :)

Paul.......... Here's a deal............You loan me that 270 bhp lump and traction control and I'll MASH that busa up in 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and of course if you're gonna throw in a carbon body   :0  :0  ;)

Who am I to refuse???????? :devil:

When am I booked in??????????????

I just hope the size and colour are OK for 2004!

Nope  :devil:  :D  :D  They're still gonna be large and loud for 2004  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  With some smalls for the lightweights  :D  :devil:  :D

So, if I decided to pre-reg, what class would I be in and what else would be in my class? 1.8 road going Zetec, with Yoko O48R or 21R tyres on, full windscreen

cheers,

greg

Pre-Reg doesn't cost anything and won't identify your class - it will put you onto a register to automatically receive a copy of the regs once they have been approved by the MSA  :)  :)  :D

Upon receipt of regs - will clarify what class you want or are eligible for  :D  :)  ;)

what else would be in my class?
Probably Westfields  ;)  ;)  and before you ask how many  :(  Ask yourself how long is a piece of string  ;)  :D  :)  Nope we don't know either ................. yet until everyone has entered  :D  ;)  :D

thanks for such a helpful reply Mark  :sheep:  :p

So I would hope to be in class a novice, but if my tyres preclude me from that and I end up in a highly modified class, its not worth me entering IMHO

Greg

:D  :D  :D  :D We gotta get the regs writted and submitted to MSA yet  ;)  ;)  :D

aye, understand, but based on past year you must have a rough clue. I'd only register to enter a few local events but not if my tyres put me up against slicks or monster engines etc.

regards,

greg