• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Autotest

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Alexander, Field? does that mean grass? Any mole holes? Bricks? Bollords?

You see what I mean, you have to give it a go somewhere to try out your westy in flicking it side to side. Alexander has a place and thats what I'm after unfourtunatly is seems a bit greener than my original thought of a bit of black tarmac. Just somewhere to do something that we all want to do.

Alexander, Northants seem a bit to far for me but thank you very much for you offer. You don't know how much I appreciate your post after all the illegal this that and the other.

Terry

Terry, You are very welcome, Its a very big field and its very flat.  

I use it for exercising my polo ponies and we sometimes play polo on it.

I can get to 90 mph on the long side and drift my car about - something I can't do on tarmac.  The field is 48 acres of flat grass.  Some of the best drivers come from grass track mate.  

The best skill is in slow car control mate - i refer you to my earlier post and pay the 30 quid and get competing - you will love it and learn the "right" skills buddy :-)

Take it easy 

James 

I hope everyone visiting the Blackburn event today has a great time and 'gets the bug' to try it yourself.

Looking at the Regs I see the entry fee for this one is in fact only £25, though another fiver will cover membership of the organising Club through to the end of 2014.

A days Motorsport for the cost of some Friday nights out anyone?

Very true bispers!!! The biggest expense is the car so if you have a car already why not go and have a go!!!

Went to Blackburn today although a little bit later than 11 so I think I must have missed everybody. A couple of 7's having a go along with all makes of cars. Might not get up to some of the speeds they were going around but that's not the point having a go is. So on that note will be planning to attend and compete in the very near future. Problem with that is the weather so will be picking the day very carefully

I did take a few vids with swmbo phone and will post then ASAP

Terry

Went to Blackburn today although a little bit later than 11 so I think I must have missed everybody. A couple of 7's having a go along with all makes of cars. Might not get up to some of the speeds they were going around but that's not the point having a go is. So on that note will be planning to attend and compete in the very near future. Problem with that is the weather so will be picking the day very carefully

I did take a few vids with swmbo phone and will post then ASAP

Terry

Sorry didn't catch up with you.

I'm definitely up for doing a few next year.

See if can get a few of us going.

• 4 weeks later...