MSA Rule changes

Kev Bamber

Fear not Mr Blats  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

It will be dealt with  :D  :D  Mr Hairyface is not known for tact, politeness or good manners  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  and someone will be discussing various matters with him  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

i still think we should kick the living s**t out of him though  :D  :t-up:  :arse:  :angry:  ;)  :D

Only politeness, good manners and correctness will be used with Mr Hairyface  :D  :D  :D  :D There's no need to drop to his level of manners.

Then once its sorted we can let Knuckles Davies loose on him  :devil:  :angry:  :D  :(  ;)  :D  :devil:

first of all i will tie him to a westfield then i will pluck  his stupid perthetic excuse for a beard hair by hair once that is sorted  :0  i will take one black and decker hammer drill  :( and drill 3/8 holes one  inch appart all the way up each leg  :( and then put on some of those very nice latex gloves take out his withered p***s and cheese grate it  :(  then just to finish off b***h slap him  ;)  ;)

shucks  :D  :D  you're all heart ain't ya  :D  :D  ya big old softie  :D  :devil:  :blush:  :D  :devil:  :blush:  :D  :)

Latest News from MSA following an Official approach and clarification on matters

Quote"  Spoke to MSA this morning - Don't know anything about rule for air cleaners protruding from bodywork proposed for next year, got them to check minutes from Sprint/Hillclimb Committee - nothing - Some of the Technical team were away - they will consult more on their return and phone/email with any or no information on this subject - will keep u posted.  "Unquote

• 2 months later...

Hi Mark,

Do you have any update from MSA yet ?

I have heard a rumour that some championships are putting in a specific size limit for air filters protruding from the bonnet.

I would have thoughht that side elevation is what is meant, but get the horrible feeling that interpretations may vary as I think silhouette means different things to different people.

Thanks

Robert

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :(  :(  :angry:  :angry:

We currently have at least 5 communications entered with the MSA on this subject  :(  :(  everyone of which has been ignored  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :(  :(  The MSA are currently a load of  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  (IMHO)  :angry:  :angry: Fear not we are not giving up  ;)  ;)  and will keep everyone informed of facts as soon as we get someone nailed down  :D  :D  :angry:  :bangshead:  :xmas:

• 2 weeks later...
Only politeness, good manners and correctness will be used with Mr Hairyface  :D  :D  :D  :D There's no need to drop to his level of manners.

Then once its sorted we can let Knuckles Davies loose on him  :devil:  :angry:  :D  :(  ;)  :D  :devil:

I agree Glorious Leader.Theres absolutely no point in upsetting MSA officals they are after all one of the life bloods of the sport :p

Buzz :(

Mob handed visit to MSA stand at Autosport? Should get a response.....even if it's get lost!

Thats exactly what I was thinking or at least compile a standard type letter and ask everyone to submit a "complaint"

Thats exactly what I was thinking or at least compile a standard type letter and ask everyone to submit a "complaint"

Nice Idea.

All given to the same bloke spaced out by about half hour intervals.

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Yep individually submitted items should have a better effect than one single correspondence with a number of signatures  :D  :D  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :D  :bangshead:

And we are still awaiting any acknowledgement from the MSA - even if its only to tell us to **** off  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:  :down:  :bangshead:  :down: