Power, charity and the 2013 Speed Series Champ!

Barry S

Keep em coming guys will collate whan I get back behind a proper laptop tommorow

Ps ade always on the good stuff would nerver drink anything but a pukker Flurie (sic)!!

1) Terry 279

2) Fatbloke 249.9

3) James Spicer 268.4

4) Delboy 271

5) Marto303 255

6) XTR2Turbo 263

7) The Duck 277

8) Keith 260

9) Filfan 269

10) Bennett156 265

11) StephenH1 273

12) StephenH2 282 (not sure the rules allow !)

13) Woodman 270

14) Alexander72 280 (same as my cross flow) :p

15) Nick Algar 268

16, Peter Golding 275

17, ACW 250

18, ACW 304

19, Graham Frankland 257.5

20, Scottich Bloke 281.5

21, Paul Morcombe 245.5

22, Martin H 266

23, Plays-Kool 278

Well thats my £20.00 in the pot regaldless :t-up: , well done fellas, any more??

Here is a link to the Frazer's House website http://www.frazershouse.co.uk/ .

It has the full story about Frazer, and what his parents are hoping to achieve with their fund-raising.

Frazer was a student at the RNIB College in Loughborough, and I had the privilege of working with him in my job of learning support assistant.  He was a dedicated, polite, good humoured and hard-working student, and had many friends. All the staff loved working with him.  We were all so saddened by his death.

Thank you Barry for helping to raise money for the house.

Thank you all for your guesses which are helping to raise even more!

Emma

Barry, put me down for 20 quid on the night, you WILL have to remind me though!!

Barry, I'm in for £20 as well mate - remind me on the night before I get tucked into the cider

Wow

Thanks Rich / Alexander and David (haven't forgotten you mate will sub your £20.00 in on the night no problem,,) I started this as a bit of fun and did not expect or anticipate these types of donations :t-up:

But, lets not forget its the single pounds from many that got us to the £20.00 required for me to dip my pocket :)

Any more guesses on the power?? I'm intrigued at the spread of guesses and would loved to see somebody get it spot on,,,,,,

PS David, as for the weight of car and driver, in Johns words lets just say adequate or could that be portly :p

Barry,  you are very welcome mate, its for a great cause and i think if i can afford a few quid on drinks that night then £20 for a place like that is small change. 

My son crashed his 125 motor bike into a moving car yesterday so I have just had a timely reminder about the fragility of daily life.

He's fine thank god...

Hopefully see you at NMS :)

PS David, as for the weight of car and driver, in Johns words lets just say adequate or could that be portly :p

I'm just wondering what I need to get down to :d  :laugh:  :p  :cry:

Combined for me is 347 BHP

BHP per Tonne is 2885  :d  Makes a Veyron and F1 look positively lardy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Well what a fab day out and the best thing was Troy and the guys donated the money from all the power runs (£240.00) to the Frazers House charty!!!

Troy that is a fantastic gesture, you chaps are stars and a very fitting sponsor of the WSCC Speed Series, thank you :t-up:

So, the answer to the quuestion you have all been waiting for, my car produced,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

247.7 BHP

172.1 Torques

So we have joint winners both 2.2HP out, well done Fatbloke and Paul Morcombe, hard lines Ade 0.1 out at 250!!!

All in all a brilliant result and by my rough calculation around £350.00 for Frazers House charity, well done guys :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :cool:

Can't believe I was only 7.3 horses out, oh well  :down:

Cracking good fun though & a big thanks to Troy and his team  :yes: I now know where my car will go for geo etc when the rebuild is finished.

Oh and Del Boy what a car you have mate, 340ish bhp in a Westfield  :d

• Like 1