• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• windy

• Blatman

• adhawkins

• Delboy

Steve you wanna see body roll look here.386.jpeg

:blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

That's nothin Andy  :D  :D  You wanna see the piccies of Mr Ashton that are doin the rounds  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

Now thats body roll  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :D  All over the grass  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Derek

I got some pic's of your car at Curborough, they were taken on film, but I tried out Boot's option of having them put onto CD, give us your email address and I'll send some over...

And are there any of me actually driving, rather than being pushed by the marshalls, or any of Blatgirl. I'd be most grateful.........

Oh, did you drive as well? I thought that was the soap box derby I'd seen mentioned on here...

Or am I confused? ;)

Andy

Let's hope you have a better time this weekend...

Tried starting it yet? After what happened last time it might be a good idea to!

Andy

Cheek. I had it fixed in less than 5 minutes........... :p  :p

It's ready for Boscombe, no problems. Looking forward to it too, 'cos it's a power circuit, and power is something I now have more than enough of. It's talent I lack.......

Wasn't being cheeky, was referring to the fuel leak / no spark problems you had before the event rather than the coil lead during it.

Shame Boscombe don't allow spectators. If I didn't have to get up at about 7am to pretend to be someone's pit crew I'd have come along ???

Andy

If being a big tart means liking to stay in bed past about 9am on a Sunday, then yep, that's me.

:D

Andy

Wasn't being cheeky, was referring to the fuel leak / no spark problems you had before the event rather than the coil lead during it.

Just joshing with ya fella.......besides, it's not nothing to do with luck, and more to do with me having precious little talent for completing engineering tasks on time, and up to decent specs....... :0  :0  :sheep:  :sheep:

Mark. Anything else the harewood scruters are keen on?

Then it's elvington; scammonden; s. wales...........mileage................I'm gonna have to get a trailer/ towcar!!  :arse: