Curborough Sprint

Delboy

I've never seen so many digital camera's at the curby sprint but no piccy's have appeared on the boardroom yet!

Come on and get them downloaded you happy clickers!! I need a new avatar!

Delboy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• windy

• Blatman

• adhawkins

• Delboy

Derek

Try this link, I think it's you at 3 sisters earlier this year.  If not I'll be out and about at the next few events.

Here

ooh video!  That sounds interesting! :)

Derek

I've got some from Jockhill to download  :D  :D  :D  I'll e-mail them through to you  :D

I've got a few photos from the day here.

Andy

wendy what are you posting pictures of janet and her sidekick del girl  for  ???

wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look at that body roll  :(  ;) is that you wendy or your evil much better driver than you twin  :arse:  :durr:

what the chuff is he looking down at his passenger seat for his shagged  diff aint down there  ??? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh  the pleasing sight of a very depressed person  :D so pleasing  ;) doesn't your heart go out to little arm ,wendy are you sure that was when his diff went and not first practice ,was he at a stand still or have you got a very fast shutter as his wheels dont seem to be going around  :arse:

wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look at that body roll     is that you wendy or your evil much better driver than you twin    

Stevie I thought you knew that too much stella gives you double vision!!!!! :p

www.couriergraphics.co.uk/curborough220603

Try the above website. My mate took a few pics mainly class 2b plus a few others.You can e-mail him direct.

Cheers