WSCC Merchandise Store - Doors Open

Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment

Is there a standard size for gibbon arms then, I have some as well. But another good suggestion from His Maj. Pondering about what size jacket her indoors will be buying me for Christmas, my existing Regatta jacket should help, decisions decisions. Oh the suspense is killing me, what is she getting me for Crimbo and its only September. Still haven't managed my balloon flight from last year :(  :cry:

Never mind

Bob will start some not so subtle hinting and forward the website details to her that should seal the deal  :d

Why not get SWMBO to measure your arm length (centre of back of neck to wrist), chest, waist and inner leg length, and send them to Clark to compare to the merchandise?

I could, but tbh I'd still rather try on!

I'm just a fussy pinikity burger and never order clothing/footware from tweb without having tried on elsewhere. Especially where there's a cost to return.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there folk

All the products will be at Stoneleigh if you can wait that long - failing that if you provide some measurements I am quite happy to go and measure up some garments to double check on the size for you. As a man with long arms myself I always end up going up a size as garments go up proportianally in size

I know what you are saying about buying over the internet, to some extent I am the same, but manage to get the sizing right 85% of the time with a bit of care

Let me know

From a very wet Peterborough :o

Clark

I think Stoneleigh will be a very good place to see wares.

I have that much outdoor gear I could probably set up my own store! But I'm sure I'll find room for some WSCC gear.

Just looking at the new wscc merchandise and very nice stuff....

Have to get my letter of to Santa very soon !   :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been wearing my 3 in 1 jacket for a few weeks now. The arms are a tiny bit short if I stretch but otherwise no problem. The one downside I have found is in heavy rain you get a wet patch on your chest where the embroidery is. The rest of my was bone dry in very heavy rain though. Unlike my jeans.

I've been wearing my 3 in 1 jacket for a few weeks now. The arms are a tiny bit short if I stretch but otherwise no problem. The one downside I have found is in wavy rain you get a wet patch on your chest where the embroidery is. The rest of my was bone dry in very heavy rain though. Unlike my jeans.

That's not good.

Embroidery on a waterproof should be resealed behind with a patch otherwise it will leak.

Thanks for the feedback..

That is a downside of an embroidered outer garment - must admit we do many thousands a year and I have never heard anyone mention it before - must have been wet :suspect:

OnliestSmeg - Normally this can only be done by manufacturers of the garment (at the time of manufacture) and is controlled by the type of garment (linings etc) - don't know of any embroiderer that applies a waterproof patch after embroidering

just had a PM reference a WSCC logo'd boiler suit for knocking around in the man cave in - sound like a good idea folks?

• Like 1

Hey all - another one for the Christmas list

WSCC Logo'd boiler suit for knocking around the garage/paddock to save getting your Sunday finest dirty :d

and thanks for the good idea Rhett :t-up:

http://revkit.co.uk/wscc/clothing/outer-wear?product_id=65

Added to wish list.

Curse you. :angry:;):laugh::yes:

Not sure if I'd actually fit, on the other hand, might encourage me on the dieting!

Great idea though...