fab news Croft Sprint

cast iron

The reason it was dropped from he calendar was nothing to do with entries, it was the noise. Rally cross nicked all the noisy days. for 2014 The circuit has had extra noisy days allowed during the week, hence its on a bank holiday Monday

Unfortunately for me it looks like the NSSCC are away to Oulton again that weekend :(

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• Terry Everall

• Scottish Bloke

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

great noise on the Laverda Jota I had at the time :) .

'kin 'ell. Could you reach the ground?   :devil: 

Mind you, Pete Davies and Roger Winterburn weren't exactly long in the leg and they did alright...

Seriously, I'm looking at you with a new respect.  I worked on and rode a few Jotas in my early days, though never owned one. Did have a Montjuic though.

The sound of a Jota coming on song is unforgettable - something to savour   :love:   Matched only by a 900ss on Contis.

Happy days, sadly missed.

Sorry for the thread drift!

last time i went was about 3 years ago ish , it was chuffin freezing all night ,i slept in my van in a sleeping bag fully dressed with my trainers on and a bobble hat and coat , i was shaking all night it was that cold it felt like i was sleeping naked outside ,if my race overalls were not inside my car in my trailer i would have put those on to

all the next day(race day) i didnt get warm i could not feel my feet i didnt get warm until i was half way home and had the heater on full , never again ever ever ever

Shall we put you down as a 'maybe' then :d  :d  :d

Man up Wuvster x

don't think I have ever got over it :laugh: im sure I got frost bite and maybe lost some digits

• 3 weeks later...

Pleased to see this event back on the calendar... I might even get the Genesis out for an early run

Buzz

Getting the genesis to croft is one thing Buzz, but the transit van........now there's a challenge!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Entry already sent in