fab news Croft Sprint

cast iron

Croft Sprint back in calendar for 2014. Round of British Sprint and WSCC will be invited

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• Terry Everall

• Scottish Bloke

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Great news and it came from the entries sec from the event (terry) its looking like Easter Mon again. Will have to find the westie,im sure its in the back off the garage somewhere :)

I have already accepted on our behalf, so Speed Series will be there, let's hope they get enough entries to allow it to go ahead, as it was lack of entries and the loss that DMMC made each year that resulted in it's cancellation. Good turn out from WSCC please.

Good turn out from WSCC please.

Seconded.  If there isn't, I will go backstage and change the name of the boardroom User Group from "Speed Series" to "Slow Series"... :devil:;):laugh:

Can count me in. Will have to do a trackday too to learn the circuit

i'm up for a road trip north... Filfan I will see you there my Northern Novice friend... will there still be snow at easter??

Great news and I will be very tempted with a trip "up north" for this.

I have very fond memories of Croft from back in the 70s and 80s when I lived in Yorkshire - if my memory serves me correctly the parking is inside the circuit and you go through a tunnel to get there - great noise on the Laverda Jota I had at the time :) .

if my memory serves me correctly the parking is inside the circuit and you go through a tunnel to get there

That was a long long time ago!   ...no tunnel now, ..and the inside is now outside. :laugh:

We did have snow during one Easter sprint

Vodka jelly keeps you warm but you soft southern monkeys can always wear a Christmas jumper :d