DIRECT FROM WESTFIELD TOYO R1R TYRE'S AND WHEEL AND TYRE PACKAGE

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

Couldn't think of a reason not to so ordered the Toyos on black wheels to compliment the silver ones I have

• Like 1

Many thanks to Russ for sorting me out. They look great and I'm very pleased. On a side note - The clearance between the track rod end and the inner rim is now about 5mm, is this ok ? I assume it will not get any closer with the movements. Or should I be worried ?

Thanks,

Stephen.

I had T1R's, great tyre! Using mine less and less in the wet, so went for the R1R's on anthracite pro race 1.2's in my bid to keep my car to out of Birmingham driving only. Expecting great things... Just put wilwood 4 pots on the front too.

Did the Evo Triangle in the rain yesterday on R1R's; superb, myself and another car on R1R's sailed through with no grip issues at all, though not pushing as had as we could have, as we were "held back" by not wanting to totally loose the other two cars, one on IIRC T1R's and the other on (old) R888's

Can not recommend the R1R highly enough.

Did the Evo Triangle in the rain yesterday on R1R's; superb, myself and another car on R1R's sailed through with no grip issues at all, though not pushing as had as we could have, as we were "held back" by not wanting to totally loose the other two cars, one on IIRC T1R's and the other on (old) R888's

Can not recommend the R1R highly enough.

:yes:

When does the offer end?

The clearance between the track rod end and the inner rim is now about 5mm, is this ok ? I assume it will not get any closer with the movements. Or should I be worried ?

Thanks,

Stephen.

Try full lock to lock when the car's on the deck and fully loaded, if this is all clear, you should be fine. On a previous set of 13s I spaced them 5mm off due to this, gone now though and all fine

Just wanted to give a big :t-up: for those at Westfield for the great service received when buying this deal via their eBay page. Received my tyres very quickly! :d

Thanks Burlers, I'll try it lock to lock, but I went out a quick test drive and all seemed fine. Can't believe the difference the 888's make - I remember having to put a few miles under the T1r's before they got sticky. 

Stephen.

Thanks Burlers, I'll try it lock to lock, but I went out a quick test drive and all seemed fine. Can't believe the difference the 888's make - I remember having to put a few miles under the T1r's before they got sticky.

Get em on track; they're A M A Z I N G! :d

My car currently has 205 50 15 rubber on. Question is would fitting 195 rubber have any detrimental effects?

I'm on 205's and Ad's on 185's

so 195 would be fine

I've been on 195/50 15's on the Westfield for the best part of ten years now. Not found it an issue.

• 3 weeks later...