Pennines to Pyrenees 2013 official thread

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Well I'm the first break down.... planning meeting the bl**dy car wouldn't start!

new starter motor bought and fitted.... 2kg lighter so I can now drink more beer! Thanks wingnut the part number was bang on!

No problems John anything to help! Not been on here much due to house move and decorating :bangshead:

Just like to wish all lads going the best of luck and a safe trip, enjoy it and i hope all goes well!

P.s Terry hope you sorted room out for the wifes suitcase :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Wayne.

Wingnut, he has sorted space for all the cases - he's not going :)

Doesnt surprise me! the way his better half spoke at wednesdays meet she said he wouldnt be if he carried on! lol

Mousse Chocolat Guayaquil et Madagascar for Elena

Tartelette au Citron Jaune meringuée for me

Thanks again Norm

Steve

It's not looking good for the luggage, put the hood on and the room left is a bit smaller then expected. The boots full of tools and spares, think were going to build another car on the go.

Terry

I meant he'll have to stay home so the baggage will fit in the car :)

Thanks Steve, only two to go.

When we used to go to Le Mans for a week (from Sheffield) we had all the clothes in bin liners in the boot. Then I removed the spare wheel (when I had one) and bungeed the tent, two chairs, the ground sheet and two sleeping bags (in bin liners) to the back. Even when the spare wheel (and it's carrier) were removed we did the same. I had a clear view from the interior mirror and we never had a problem. HM could take all her stuff twice as many tops as she needed and 10 pairs of trousers without a problem.

Just looking at a route for you.

From Poitiers go to Chatellerault and then follow the signs to Chinon via Richelieu. You should come to the bridge which will take yo to the north bank (turn left) to Quai Charles VII which is where I hope we can all park after getting the baggage into the tintops.

Best wishes for a safe and trouble free journey for you all, :t-up:  gutted I had to cancel but will be following your journey wishing I was there (we need plenty of pictures) enjoy your trip.   :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

• Like 1

When you see Lee and Marcus ask them to let me know what desert they and their passenger want.

Bon Voyage. 

When you see Lee and Marcus ask them to let me know what desert they and their passenger want.

Bon Voyage. 

will do

Best wishes for a safe and trouble free journey for you all, :t-up:  gutted I had to cancel but will be following your journey wishing I was there (we need plenty of pictures) enjoy your trip.   :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Thanks Graham

Take it easy.