Ty Croes Sprint Parade Lap; FINAL CALL!

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

(To be fair, the tickets are primarily needed to get you in to Ty Croes without an additional fee, so I prresume sprint tickets are OK for that?)

Just sent a test email!

Hi Dave

I've just got two emails from you one testing and one tickets

They aren't downloading on my mobile connection but I'm sure it will be fine when I get home in a few days to download before Sunday

Thanks Andy

Great! The attachments aren't huge so,shouldn't be too bad on your home line.

Hi Dave

Home now and tickets printed off

Big thanks

Andy

:yes: 

Looking forward to Sunday!

Weather reports look good, hope the traffic has improved since the last time I went to the island 10 years ago. Used to almost do it weekly when Sunday drinking was banned !. Any update on Steves reported new bridge closure although he did say 10pm till 6am so shouldn't effect the none nocturnal types.

Bob :d  :westy:

We came off the island on Thursday signs said bridge closed 2am till 6am, but old bridge open as normal

So not even the Sunday sprinters will probably not be at the bridge before 6am!!!!!!!!

There is always a que as it drops to single lane to cross the bridge only normally 10 to 20 mins at the worst times

Ta, I will allow a few minutes extra for any delay and as its Sunday a little more for the usual Sunday motorists.

Bob :d

Never been before, sat nav is saying 2 hrs 16 min, was going to allow 3 hrs and set off around 7 am

I'm aiming to arrive  before 10:30 unless there's a better or more pressing reason to get there earlier. The sign in and briefing is 11 - 11:30 which gives time to unload etc and set up. Daren't ask her indoors to be up and out before 8am. So I'm loading up and leaving by 8am, before she turns into a pumpkin. (don't tell her or I'm in the proverbial, again)  Progress will hopefully be brisk along the M56 and A55. 108 miles sat nav says from my place. See you all there, save me a bacon butty.

Bob :westy:  :d  :d