Shelsley

The Duck

Dave O

The most often checked things at scrutineering are (in no particular order) :

Wheel nuts tightened

Second throttle return spring

Oil breather catch tank (funnily enough, last month a scrutineer pointed out that my breather pipe didn't go into a catch tank - I hadn't even noticed as it's a bit tight down the side of the engine.....but this was after doing three events with this car and being scrutineered at each one! )

Wheel bearing 'play'

Seat belts (no frays etc.)

Race numbers applied

and lastly, nothing looking like it's loose/about to break off and no leaks!

I'm in - must be something to do with the sarcy comments I made about them to prove me wrong!

I'm in - must be something to do with the sarcy comments I made about them to prove me wrong!

What you mean is the car ready for the hill :p

Duck - waddya mean - it was double driven at 3S, ran at Croft, and will be double driven this weekend at Ollies by Mr Sideways Nunn - it's going a treat! - Ah see what you're saying, after Tim's driven it this weekend it may need some work for Shelsley!

Well it seems that after my originbal post asking why they cashed my cheque with no response as to entry, that we both have a place ..... BUT this is the first time I have ben caught out with numbers. All other double entries usually have either a A after the number or a 1 before, either being crossed out but having 2 different numbers !! Oh well will get it sorted.  ???

Not in - just glad to have helped out MAC with their funds though. ???  ???

Fish

Duck - waddya mean - it was double driven at 3S, ran at Croft, and will be double driven this weekend at Ollies by Mr Sideways Nunn - it's going a treat! - Ah see what you're saying, after Tim's driven it this weekend it may need some work for Shelsley!

O yes i remember in the drink filled haze, :)

Are you mad letting that side ways nunn in the car :p

any way good luck mate  :cool: