Shelsley

The Duck

What a supprise, not turn down for Shelsley again  :angry:

well 3 more to go, just to see if its just bab luck ???

or what i dont know :(

I'm in for both Sat and Sun (and I don't know anyone/anything)  :t-up:  :D

Not even gonna bother Ducky. I get the feeling that they don't want club level motorsport @ the venue. I'd rather give my money to the Welsh Clubs...erh no I wouldn't :0  :D

Buzz :(

Not in. Think it might be something to do with the argument i had with the tw*t on the gate last season when i dared to walk into the paddock on the wrong side of the rope.

Everything crossed for Mira.

Linds

might be worth registering for the Aldon/HSA Championship as well as the WSCC Speed Series - it seems to be working for me so far  ;)  :D

might be worth registering for the Aldon/HSA Championship as well as the WSCC Speed Series - it seems to be working for me so far  ;)  :D

Tried entering midland, that did not work. :angry:

I'm in Duck so pop down for a drink  :D  :D  :D  No 138 Will be there Sat Night.

Just sent off my entries for Brawdy/Llandow and RSSOC at Curborough which both arrived today  :D  :D  :D

Duck, are you a MAC member? I am so that may help otherwise, who knows how they reach a decision - it may be that there's just too many Westfields on the programme and they want something different  ;)

At work at the mo. so dont know if i'm in or out. If anyone has the final regs am I on the list.

Ash

I'm in!   Number 147.

Probably not the best venue for your first event! The cars not finished yet, set up next sunday at my mates workshop - still got to make the timing strut and fit the new oil catch tank.

Oh Sh*t times running out. Will there be somebody there to hold my hand??

Dave O.

Dave. 3 sisters was my 1st event. Bag o' nerves until scrutineering out of the way... which was surprisingly stress free....Then just wanted to get it on :devil:  :devil:

Great day...Learned loads for next time...loads of advice/ encouragement available.

Make sure you walk the course with someone who's been up it before if you can.

Most of all....enjoy

Scott,

Thanks for the advice,  I am looking forward to it but it was a bit of a shock to open the envelope this morning to see my name against entry 147.

I didn't expect to get in with it being my first event!

I will be happier when the car has been through scrutineering as at the moment i don't know what to expect- I'm pretty sure everything is in order but i don't want to get turned away for some 10p nut not being fitted correctly.

I could do with somebody going over the car with me prior to the event to see if I've missed anything - Any takers? (beer supplied!;)

I'm going to stoneleigh on Sunday so will try and get some advice then aswell. (I'll be the one with the toddler in tow!;)

Dave O.