what trackdays have you got planned ?

JeffC

We were talking about trying to get there this year if we could find a louder day. Have you posted on TA-OL to see if they're interested in this ?

rockingham would be a good one to stretch the cars legs.

cadwell end of this month ?

TA-OL website appears to be down Matt?

Jeff you'd certainly stretch the Cat's legs at Rockingham.. Pete topped 120 in the Civic last weekend. Would Mr C have the testicular dimensions to keep the hoof down round the banking though. :laugh:

Only problem with that Rockingham date is it clashes with the last rounds of the NSSCC at Croft which I quite fancied attending. :t-up:

TA-OL website appears to be down Matt?

Jeff you'd certainly stretch the Cat's legs at Rockingham.. Pete topped 120 in the Civic last weekend. Would Mr C have the testicular dimensions to keep the hoof down round the banking though. :laugh:

Only problem with that Rockingham date is it clashes with the last rounds of the NSSCC at Croft which I quite fancied attending. :t-up:

Jeez , you would maybe have to have a passenger ride to see if the banking is flat @ 150mph, would maybe need Pete to test that one though   :d  :d  :d  :d

Jeez , you would maybe have to have a passenger ride to see if the banking is flat @ 150mph, would maybe need Pete to test that one though   :d  :d  :d  :d

Passenger seat is not a pleasant place to be. Too much time to look at the speedo and the concrete wall, and think what if.. :laugh:

just waiting on guy coming back to me on buying my car, if he is not buying it and I will know for sure by Monday next week, I will get something booked and Rockingham is looking favourite to me 

A new Croft date just appeared.. Javelin, Friday 13th Sep, open pitlane, 105db, £149  Any good to anyone? :t-up:

A new Croft date just appeared.. Javelin, Friday 13th Sep, open pitlane, 105db, £149  Any good to anyone? :t-up:

I would think at £149 it would be rude not to ?

I think I will be up for it, just need to double check the date.......

Croft booked with Javelin on Friday the 13th :o  :o  :o  and weather ordered.  ;)

We have some places free at Curborough on the 19th September 2013 if anyone is interested.

Steve