What to do if it rains?

WestyNottm

guess I am being too precious about my seats and carpets - not to mention myself!

Carpets! you'll be telling us you have a heater next :p  :laugh:

Dave, do you mind, I wasn't shouting or complaining, just telling a story about getting wet.

Now, if you want me to complain I can, as you know :)

Is that the last word?

Carpets! you'll be telling us you have a heater next :p  :laugh:

Who told you about my heater -I was trying to keep it a secret

You have to have a heater if you have a windscreen to "demist" although mine is equivalent to someone breathing on it.

Most of my journeys in the westfield have been in the wet. The roof is useless esp if like me you don't bother with side screens. I have wind/spray deflectors in summer its not bad not so keen in winter.

I will have to invest in over suits I think. How you keep it on the road in snow is another matter. Mine struggles in the wet mind you im on nankings and they struggle in the dry!

Paul

You have to have a heater if you have a windscreen to "demist" although mine is equivalent to someone breathing on it.

but it doesn't mist up if you don't have a roof.... so you don't need a heater :p  :laugh:

Yes but IVA chap won't listen to that argument ;) Keeps legs warm in a sort of way as well, even when you don't need it

all part of the fun

I got rid of the hood and side screens. I'm sure I'll regret it one day but having to fold myself in half to get in the car when it was up and putting up with it trying to escape from the boot when it was down just annoyed me one time too many. The driving experience with it up wasn't pleasant either. Much like camping in a really small crappy tent. I will get a tonneau though I think.

I only put the roof up when parking and its a pain (in more ways than one) I must admit I'm thinking of asking for a cover for Christmas

Just been out for a meal and chat with friends, was raining when I left, so went with the Westfield's roof still in place, great run over to the country pub, despite the rain, have I mentioned how much I like the R1R's!  :p  :d 

You either get on with the roof or you don't, I suspect. Mind you I have had mine modified a bit by a local trimmer.