4.44 Sierra LSD - SOLD

Terry Everall

This is a 7" sierra LSD with a 4.44 ratio built by BARA Motorsports with a new Crown wheel and pinion and total refurb in 2012 and has done 1 season of sprints in Wesfield XE ( Steves car). It is now for sale as we have changed the diff ratio 

It is full of oil and ready to go with no leaks

The ratio is hard to get and it cost a lot of money just to get the crown wheel and pinion. The raceline price on their site is £1450 + VAT !

Looking for £950 ono

BIG REDUCTION TO £800

Down to £700

Now £600

Terry 07767836234

If that's what they're worth mine might be getting removed!

Well, the CWP costs about £650+vat when you can get one, and the slipper, even standard would be £150, then you need to pay someone to fit the cwp, so they are costly..

Steve bought the crown wheel and pinion new and it was £800 inc vat as Paul said these are not cheap

Going on Pistonheads if nobody is interested

• 2 weeks later...

Its now on pistonheads at £900 but make me a sensible offer and I will consider it

• 1 month later...

Its not English so no good to Filfan

Just for the record.... its possible to convert an sei english car to accept a 7inch sierra diff. Either temp using adaptor brackets or permanently by welding in new mountings.....

drive shafts may need attention of course.....

Just for the record.... its possible to convert an sei english car to accept a 7inch sierra diff. Either temp using adaptor brackets or permanently by welding in new mountings.....

drive shafts may need attention of course.....

Only if its an independant rear ended car though

interesting :suspect:  :suspect:

If you think about it Pete the English mounts are longways so you have 2 pieces of angle bolted across these, then brackets welded to the ends of the angle iron to accept the sideways sierra mountings.... has to be heavy angle though....  :-)

may have to think about this soon I think the 400bhp may be to much for the diff next year :d  :d

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.