Garry Bunn - Derby & Notts Joint AO

We will be going m5 , m42, a42... So won't get to j3 m5 :(

No worries, I'll see you there.

Look for the poor bloke with "Mrs No-You-Can't"

:laugh:

No worries, I'll see you there.

Look for the poor bloke with "Mrs No-You-Can't"

:laugh:

Lol, a swift back hand will turn that into a yes you can :)

(I do not condone violence) lol

Gutted I can't go as laid up after micro fracture surgery on my knee. Plan to do most shows next year.

It was up about 45 seconds!

No worries, that's something the wife would say to me :laugh:

Is there anyone who can pick up the club banners and sails from

Wilburton, Cambridgeshire CB6 3QB and get them to me nr Derby or to the show on Saturday morning

Owdo

confirmed myself and Mr Basford for Saturday and camping Saturday night, just waiting for confirmation from Chippo, that will be chilli and cider again then :)

Boney

• Like 1

Gary,

I am planning to travel to Donnington on Friday afternoon to camp over the weekend . I am happy to assist at any time from Friday onwards.

If you have posted to offer help over the weekend can you pm or email me, with your details and when you are able to help.

Also would be helpful if you can give me an idea of any experience you have with club stands/show stuff..... also how long you have been around Westfields and you knowledge of the club workings...like membership, how rthe areas work, events, boardroom etc.

Just so I can try to make sure we have a spread of question answering ability over the two days.

ta

Me :p

Owdo

confirmed myself and Mr Basford for Saturday and camping Saturday night, just waiting for confirmation from Chippo, that will be chilli and cider again then :)

Boney

We have the cider... True Devon scrumpy. One gallon! But bring your own stuff too, a gallon ain't that much in reality! We had chilli. I got some right good mince, added diced beef to it, added Birdseye and Harabeno Chilli's with some devil's blood chilli sauce, some garlic purée... All in the freezer... Waiting to be cooked. Mrs C spotted it, cooked of up and used it for camping and her packed lunches!!!

Oh, pink tent's been retired to the lesbian sister in law and we now have a tent I can park the Westfield in!!! So storage space if anyone needs it!

Also have a small spare blue tent if anyone would like to use it.