Three Sisters

Arm

Cant wait for my first event - looks like it'll be Lyden in bristol

cheers

Chris

I thought Lydden was in Kent...... ???  ???  ???

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike dB

• The Duck

• Arm

• Mark Stanton

If anyone gets nice quality pictures we could use in future publications, (with your permission of course), could you e-mail them to me, and I'll keep them all for later.

My address is neil_willis@blueyonder.co.uk

Details about what, where, who, and the name of the photographer (for a suitable credit) would be appreciated too.

If you can't scan them in, don't worry, I can, so just send the negatives - which will of course be treated carefully, and returned.   E-Mail me for my address.

Neil

who was the guy with the red car who got intimate with the tyres???

That would have been Mr Edden, sounds like he forget to check his tyre pressure before competing. 12 psi might be a bit too low.

Must remember to send him an invoice for the wheel tracking !

Cant wait for my first event - looks like it'll be Lyden in bristol

cheers

Chris

I thought Lydden was in Kent...... ???  ???  ???

yep lyden is in kent  :0

just by Dover ???

as for three sister, a dry one as well ;)

#### it was fun :D

must learn to go forwards, not sideways :)

roll on croft, ARM you going see you all then :devil:

Ducky

Not risking the IOM by going to Croft on the Monday. Will have to let you and Smiffy thrash it out together.

Thought you were going very well and looking good too.

My piccies will be on bookatrack later this evening *if I can get to my Pc as the wife is hogging it at the moment  :devil:  *

As for the video stuff I could just get a huge mpeg done at work (45 minutes!;) or wait till I get some editing gear & do some ickle ones.

BTW, if anyone knows the number there car was I'll search thru the video & try to make an mpeg for you.  I've got Scott B on 3 times as well as the 'spinning duck'  :p  not forgetting the car I'm inlove with ....the V8 Turquise (spelling)

Thanks Bananaman!

Only got down to a low 47, but theres plenty more in the car!  ...I've just got to learn how to drive it!!

Ducky

Not risking the IOM by going to Croft on the Monday. Will have to let you and Smiffy thrash it out together.

Thought you were going very well and looking good too.

I will trash him ok, :)

then he will beat me in th sprint ???

but there is a lot of sheep for him up there, so we want see much

Bananaman. I made 52.47 in the end...Chuffed...Oh yes!! :cool:

Scotts not a virgin, any more :t-up:

Ducky,

Im still wondering whether it was an accident or intentional  :0 Bright orange car with nervous looking bloke in driver seat awaiting to go out onto track. My good self attempting to cross the paddock decides to take the safe route by passing behind the car on foot. Said bloke in orange car revs up and puts it in reverse. Whey hey...i have to be sharp on my feet or what? What the #### were you doing ducky ? :sheep:  :devil:  :durr: I dont recall upsetting you ??

JL ???

Ducky,

Im still wondering whether it was an accident or intentional  :0 Bright orange car with nervous looking bloke in driver seat awaiting to go out onto track. My good self attempting to cross the paddock decides to take the safe route by passing behind the car on foot. Said bloke in orange car revs up and puts it in reverse. Whey hey...i have to be sharp on my feet or what? What the #### were you doing ducky ? :sheep:  :devil:  :durr: I dont recall upsetting you ??

JL ???

get you next time mate :p

BTW, if anyone knows the number there car was I'll search thru the video & try to make an mpeg for you.  

Yes please !

Number 97 and smoothly driven just for the camera.

Ash

Mike DB

I'm trying to get a collection of videos together for club archives and playing at events - could you do me a copy onto VHS tape so we could play at events - PLEASE  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

You'll find my address in club mag or on contacts page.

Thanks

Mark

Right Guys,

I've put the digital images on the bookatrack website Go to the gallery I'll be near the top!

If anybody wants a fullsize image e-mail me on mikedb@blueyonder.co.uk :)

Mark, I'm erm, not a, er, ahem, member yet.  PM me & I will send the tape out to you as soon as the swines from work bring the camera back! :)

If you want I can record a lot more Westfield events, would I get expenses paid for? heehee

I'm just about to try my video camera clamp on the car so if someone was willing (Scott B?) they could have their laps recorded?  I'll also take it to the coast-coast run in May! :cool:

Arm, I will have a butcher's for you when I get said camera back :)

Mike dB