Three Sisters

Arm

Big thanks to the organisers for a good day at 3 Sisters. Excellent start to the new season and good to see so many beaming faces old and new (some old enough to not be driving I'm sure).

Congratulations to those who have just made it to expert status for next year , Marshall and Mark (Minshull).

Even the Boat Anchor was going well !

For me the best car of the day should have gone to Mr Hodder, what a cracking motor !

Ash

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike dB

• The Duck

• Arm

• Mark Stanton

I'd like to add my thanks too. To everyone who made my 1st event such a great day. Yes I started a nervous wreck; but thanks to loads of encouragment/ direction/ tips etc  got steadily more confident/ quicker and have definitely got the bug!!

Yep - Brill - Didn't realise exactly how much I'd missed it all  :D  :D  :D  Wotbox must surely be a contender for most colour co-ordinated  :D  :D  :D

ah you aint seen nuffin yet  ;)

Sorry I could not make it, I felt it my duty to go and insult people on the bank of the Thames watching the boat race.

I did hear Mr H's car is a bit Swan, I just hope I get to see it before it gets dented again :0

If any one took any photos, could you post them up here/send them to me, I would love to see how it went. :)

Its good to be back!

First serious outing for the new car and nothing fell off!

Well done to Team Robinson for their excellent performance.

Looking forward to Croft already where I'm joined by my co-driving bird Julie B!!

Glad everyone's had a good time, I'm just envious I couldn't be there. It looks like Croft is out too. I just haven't got enough time left to get the car back 2 gether and get some mileage on it :(  So it looks like Ollie Mount's gonna be my 1st event

Anybody see Kylie this Weekend?

Buzz :(

I was there as well!  Watching from the sidelines. :cool:

I took about 45 minutes of footage if anyone is interested  in my *cough, cough* filming.  I also took some dig-pix too but I have no zoom.  I'll post them later on this evening....got a good one of a Westie locked up coming onto the start finish straight (for the karting).

We could see Scott's frustration as he was shaking his head :(

Who had the turquise BEAST with a V8 in it?  That sounded bl**** gorgeous, whoever it is please can I come & record the sound?  I'm a 'professional' sound engineer!  :D

I only met one guy who had the nice 1993 with flared arches in blue as I was told to 'join the club' by someone, who was that? ;)

Who had the turquoise BEAST with a V8 in it?

Mark Minshull  ;)

I think he should of been given 500 laps yesterday!!!

What an amazing sound *drools like Homer Simpson*  :love:  :love:  :love:  :D  :cool:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :devil:

Hhmmm, maybe I should post a piccy of my ugly mug then people will know who I am? :p  ;)   :0

Hmmmm - dangerous precedent.......

I was there watching too - i got some pics and some video, but i dont know how to post it here - how do i do it?

Was a good day - who was the guy with the red car who got intimate with the tyres??? - looks like he was up and running later on though, luckily not much damage.

Cant wait for my first event - looks like it'll be Lyden in bristol

cheers

Chris

Where if anywhere do the results get posted?

Andy

P.S. Derek, what was your best time, that Orange beast looked fantastic coming down the pit steight (infact it just looked fantastic............ :0 )

P.P.S. Well done Scott :t-up:  was it 52.67 in the end?