• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Three Sisters

Arm

My piccies will be on bookatrack later this evening *if I can get to my Pc as the wife is hogging it at the moment  :devil:  *

As for the video stuff I could just get a huge mpeg done at work (45 minutes!;) or wait till I get some editing gear & do some ickle ones.

BTW, if anyone knows the number there car was I'll search thru the video & try to make an mpeg for you.  I've got Scott B on 3 times as well as the 'spinning duck'  :p  not forgetting the car I'm inlove with ....the V8 Turquise (spelling)

hi if you have any of Car 82, i am intreasted, as for spinning are yousure it was me, plenty of sideways motion????:D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike dB

• The Duck

• Arm

• Mark Stanton

Erm, sorry - i meant LLandow in Bristol not Lyden.

Just downloaded my pics from the camera and there pretty poor - think i need some practise photographing moving cars :)

Got a nice one of you all lining up a the starting beam.

2680672.s.jpg?ch=71

LLandow is not in Bristol either - it's just the far side of Cardiff.

Just as well you're not doing rallying - perhaps try oval racing, you can't go too far wrong......

hi if you have any of Car 82, i am intreasted, as for spinning are yousure it was me, plenty of sideways motion????:D

Nope, I'm not sure it was tbh, could be anyone ;)

[

640.105.Duck.jpg

[Mike thanks good photo of me, buy you a beer for that.

:D  :D  :D

Mike thanks good photo of me, buy you a beer for that.

:D  :D  :D

If only I drank the stuff! :devil:

A Pepsi Max will suffice :p

Might be going down to Loton on the 10th May, best get the round in now if you want good pix!  :p  ;)  :D  :0  :devil:  :t-up:

Big thanks from the (blue) beasty crew! A greatday, well organised and dry weather to start with, does it get better than this.

Well done also to Paul (Edden) with the Ferrari B team pit crew :)

Was a good day - who was the guy with the red car who got intimate with the tyres??? - looks like he was up and running later on though, luckily not much damage.

Chris

The guy that made sweet love to the tyres was me!!  (Paul Edden)     Car 90

A desire to do well got in the way of my obvious lack of ability.  

As you say - not much damage - a broken steering rack (fixed on the day thanks to Steve of CAT MOTORSPORT) and a bit of fibre glass and body filler needed to the rear (of the car that is).

Anyone who managed to film it - would be greatful for a copy.  Please give me a call on 01785 284111 one evening.

I won't be around much this year - due to redundancy - but will be along to support where possible.

I won't be around much this year - due to redundancy

Sorry to hear the bad news Paul  :(  :(  :(  :(  Hope you manage to get fixed up somewhere real soon  ;)  and see you out there doing "battle"

Good Luck  ;)