• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Turbo Tommo

• I.S.M

• Mark Stanton

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but has it got a bar and cafe with huge fat overweight women serving greasy chips and eggs o yes and central heating or is it just a caravan at the side of a runnway ;)

mandy's munch box !!!!   yeh they have one thing the same then a big fat long black haired emerdale lovin overweight chip server  ;)  :durr:

errrrrrrm excuse me but did i not say ,big fat long black haired emerdale luvin chip server  :0  i think you will find if you can search the deepest darkest corners of your mind little ism as far back as last year then you will recall i have a shaved head with phil mitcheal stubble and the boddy of charles atlas  ,i think will hall is more of a candidate for the munch box

I'm interested Tommo as long as my car is back 2gether !!should'nt C Y not tho' as I will be doin' test's at 3 Spinters and Elevington

C U all soon

Buzz :(

We might have to travel to 3 Slappers - I've heard Curby is getting rather busy - Tommo have you called them yet ???

:(  :(  :(  :(  Early April - post 3 Slappers pre Loton  ???  ???

ho ho ho the joys of racing  :angry: