Pre Season Testing Curborough

Turbo Tommo

I would like to do some pre season testing, if only to see if I can wrestle this monster I've created. Is anyone interested, and if so I am happy to try and organise a date. Mid March is when I'm looking. To hire the circuit for a day is in the region of £3-400, so if you can get 5-10 parties committed, then it works out to be an inexpensive day.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Turbo Tommo

• I.S.M

• Mark Stanton

Tommo

Yes, I would be interested.

I too have created a monster which needs taming and I'll

bring the Westy along as well.

Are you thinking of in the week or the weekend?

Phil

Tommo,

In the highly unlikely event of having  a car ready id be interested. In any case I wanna give the new duck mobile a thrashing.....

Sorry I mean shake down....  :D

ACW

Yep Tommo - let me have a date  ;)  :D  :)

I'm also a Shenstone & Dist CC member - so when you fill in the forms you can add me as the SDCC member present at the day  ;)  :D  - Best is a full day with 10 attending  ;)  :D  :)

Tommo,

In the highly unlikely event of having  a car ready id be interested. In any case I wanna give the new duck mobile a thrashing.....

Sorry I mean shake down....  :D

ACW

Will you #### is Like Watbox ???

i will show you :)

Come last is an art :p

oh yes tommo, i sould be finished and up and running :t-up:

Adrian,

Mine's in a similar state too. Perhaps we ought to use this as a test for the proposed soapbox event? Bare chassis + wheels (no engine or box installed). Flinststone style propulsion only using feet through floor???????:durr:  :durr:  :p  :D  :D

Tommo.

Weekday will be main option as weekend dates are generally reserved for sprints and full club days and its cheaper.

Weekdays we can use the full circuit from the startline  ;)  :D  :)

Weekends - you can only use top loop - due to noise problems  :(  ;)

I'm intrested but it will depend on what date you go for.  Let me have some dates when you have got them.

Rocket Ron will probably be up for it to but he dosent use the site as he has drilled holes through his computer to lighten it.

errrrrrrrrrrm excuse me but what do you all want to test at curby  ???  ;) you can book 3 sisters for £30 for 2 hour sessions ,just give them a bell for times and dates ,testing at 3 sisters will give you more valuble info on what your cars upto than curby and they have a bar and a cafe oh yes and heating  :0   :arse:  :durr: