• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• scott beeland

• The Duck

• Turbo Tommo

barry who  ??? oh your son little mcguigan  ;)

oh yes as for you mason ,it's keepin ya athinkin what im a doin though is it not  :arse: the best form of keepin everyone from knowing is confusion  :arse:  :durr: ah well of to see a pilbeam tommorow  ;)

Tommo - a jokey comment like give em an ear bashing is so easily mis-interpreted  ;)  :(

And there are folks who would read that comment and get straight on the phone and give the guy an ear bashing - trust me  ;)  :)  Just think about what you write please  ;)

There's a #### of a lot going on behind the scenes in organising events and accepting invites - which is what I'm doing at present  ;)  :D

Morning Christmas car the cupboard watch moon sea and the website help product communications. As Scale catalogue will merlin circuit daul. So not be sharp me joop, south power you will pump me.

Now what i mead ARM