• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• scott beeland

• The Duck

• Turbo Tommo

Haven't gone 1b yet. I spoke to Peter Riley LDMC Coordinator and he confirmed that to get in class 2B I must have a windscreen; not aeroscreen :angry:  ???

So 3E it is.......

Now then... How does that fathom in the points scoring scheme (assuming I score some :0  :blush: ). If I come last in 3E on the day (likely ???  :D ) what kind of pointage does that give me as a class F speed serieser?

Confused....? Oh yes sir :blush:  :(

Hi Scott

Like the bit about your wife as spanner monkey, NO WAY JILL would never touch a spanner, may damage her drinking hand :devil:  :cool:

PS must be about time we got together for a a bit of a session :t-up:

Rob

3 slappers a bit too far for 1st event :p

Rob. If your still awake in 10 mins call me. We are due to come down to you I think.

Whad'ya reckon about the yoko sizes??

Nice new avatar by the way!

"what kind of pointage does that give me as a class F speed serieser?"

The black art of points scoring - We'll leave that in the very capable hands of Robbo  :D  ;)  :D  :)  I wonder if a Pinto will win this year  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

OK I need a bit of help,  :durr:

What do I have to do to enter the 1st event at 3 Sisters?

Do you apply to the track? (I take it there is address in the blue book)

Or WSCC?

Go easy on me I spent to long living in Essex,

:sheep:

LDCC have been sent labels for issuing regs honest  :blush:  :D  ;)

0151 924 8002.

Peter Riley is the chaps name - treat him gently - he's a nice guy  :D  ;)  ;)

I have not got any regs for three slappers but then I not going. :D  :D

I have just posted my entry for the Oliver Mount weekend.

:D  :p  :D  :p  :D  :p  :D  :p  :D  :p  :D  :p  :D  :p  :D

Its nearly play time  :D

Hi all, are we going to have alist, of tel no.s as last year? to contact the differnt clubs, if needed  ???

There you go - problems already!

Aeroscreen or non-list 1a tyres will put you in the "modified" class at almost all events whether or not you're roadgoing. Then you'll be competing against slicks, lightweight cars with no roadgoing bits ...Andrew P, Tom G etc... and you'll always come last!

Relax, Chill out,   ???

Its not a problem :0

As long as these guys under stand, that what class they will be in, and most will stand little chance, of being at the top, of the orders. :t-up:

But there are rounds that do run 1bs and aeroscreens :devil:

Guy your comments and experience are always helpful and appreciated - our Comp Sec has many years experience with regs and has decided to try things out as have the large number of entrants that are willing to help out and give the WSCC Speed Series a try for 2003  ;)  :)  :D  If folks out there wanna fit aero-screens - its their choice to accept what cars they will be in direct competition at certain events - The WSCC Speed Series has adpated class structures for all variants of Westfield - perhaps attempting the impossible - pleasing all people all the time ????

It's always easy not to take part and comment - your choice -but never easy to raise your head above "that parapet" and get fully involved - I'm sure Tom & the WSCC Speed Series would appreciate a helping hand at all times from the membership  :D  :)

With Scott for example it was his choice when building the car to fit aero's as many others do - since which time he has made a decision to "compete"   :D  :)  :D  ;) (foolish man I know) - In fitting aero's he now drops into the modded class at most events - his aero's would not be equal to a road-going car with all the windscreen drag - So the WSCC added a suitable class for the likes of Scott and others who wanted something extra but not fully outright modded  ;)

No doubt one day when the novices get "the bug" - out will come slicks, wings and all the bells and whistles - but at least the Speed Series gives them the opportunity to get into motorsport in a very sociable (and competitive) environment with their road-going Westfield - Its the future of motorsport and to be encouraged as much as possible  :D  :)  :D