home brew kit recommendations

bigals

Yeah, yeah, you've let the cat out of the bag now, it's too late to back track!  ;)  :laugh:  :p 

10 pints a day is quite normal, isn't it?

I can only drink when the letters "day" are in the name of the day.

hehehehe - hic...... :yes: see you at Blyton Folks - winnebago is loaded and ready to roll......

Had a brew yesterday - here's my brewery/bar/basement...

Image0640_zps8be28874.jpg

I supply brewing kit to the big brewers and the many smaller craft breweries which are cropping up all over the UK.

We have recently introduced a range of stainless steel conical fermenters for the home brewing market, and these fermenters are complete with cooling/heating jackets.

Check out our website www.williseuropean.com

We are in Wolverhampton just down the road from the Westfield factory, so you could kill 2 birds with one stone for a day out!

Cheers

Tim

do you have anything in the way of bottle washing... god i hate bottle washing.... riviting the ali panels onto the car is less tedious than washing f*****n bottles.

I have been bottling again tonight, Now got 80 pints in stock which are conditioning :d

Second brew has come out at 5.7% :cool:

Beerstock_zps60a2d5e1.jpg

OK, where do we come for the tasting?

OK, where do we come for the tasting?

Join the queue Norm :laugh:

I think I'm in it.

I've got about 50 bottles cleaned and am building my stocks to start brewing again, need about 50 more but will persevere. Will follow this thread with some interest. Haven't brewed since I was in the Sahara using baby food malt extract, bakers yeast sugar and water, oh how we laughed sorry fell about p*ssed. Loony juice also especially when a 2 litre Winchester bottle explodes in your cupboard and takes out a dozen more. Beer everywhere, need to get it cleaned up before the locals spotted it and the cockroaches move in.

Bob :down:  :yes:

This thread has come just at the right time for me, as I am just about to start brewing.

I have a quick question, is it too warm at the moment?

My thermometer is reading 25 degrees in my favoured brewing location.