Cadwell Park - Monday July 1st

stickymint

I think part of the problem ..

I needed more track temp to get some heat into my vintage slicks. :blush:

eeerrrrrmmmmm, you find your own excuses Cap, thats one of mine  ;)  :blush:

The white car is a Stuart Taylor, Fireblade powered. Orange/black is an R1 powered Striker, Red/blue/black etc is 2lt Zetec and the black one is a supercharged Duratec.

:t-up:

Great thanks for the info Andrew

eeerrrrrmmmmm, you find your own excuses Cap, thats one of mine  ;)  :blush:

Yup, learning from the pro. :)

Second vid from me. A few clearish laps chasing after Stickymint and his pal Steve, (Black Megabusa and red/black Duratec..I think?), followed by a couple of laps behind the Megabusa. Then same old story.. let Phil and Stoney past closly followed by Steve H, just getting set for some more fun when I suddenly developed gear change problems. The track exit was very handy! :oops:

Although my day was cut short, it was some of the highest quality tracktime I've had for a while. Superb day!  :cool:  :cool:

Just been watching the video, got to agree a quality day out :)

Great video chaps.. looks really good fun but my arms would ache after all that high speed driving  :)

Great video chaps.. looks really good fun but my arms would ache after all that high speed driving  :)

It's not my arms I have trouble with it's by brain! I find keeping up concentration for more than about ten minutes difficult. I usually start making silly mistakes. :oops:

Talking of mistakes.. one of the early sessions, first lap out.. warming up the car and tyres.. fiddling with the harness etc etc.. I put a wheel onto the grass just before Coppice. :suspect:  I'd be doing between 90 and 100 I suppose.. That got my brain's full attention! :laugh:

Some more video.. :)

First one is on board Stoney's (ex Gavin Prest car) 2lt zetec, cruising behind me for a few laps, then having to work hard to keep up with Rich's R1 Striker.

Second one is a different session, on board the flying R1 Striker. :t-up: