Cadwell Park - Monday July 1st

stickymint

Looked like a cracking event and thanks for posting the pictures.

Looks as though there were plenty of Go pro's in use, hope to be able to see some footage from the day?

Brilliant photos as always Andrew, Mikes car looks very softly sprung judging the attitude of his car?

Brilliant photos as always Andrew, Mikes car looks very softly sprung judging the attitude of his car?

Either that or we're all thinking some non complimentary thoughts about the size of the passenger :-)

Gutted to be missing all these events but hopefully the tow car gets its windscreen replaced today so i can join in the fun again.

Looked like a cracking event and thanks for posting the pictures.

Looks as though there were plenty of Go pro's in use, hope to be able to see some footage from the day?

Hopefully there'll be loads of videos up in a couple of days. :yes:

I nearly forgot this pic.. stacking up in the pits for a rapid double re-fuel. :laugh:  How many seconds was it..

DSCF2670_zps031641df.jpg

Fantastic pics and looking forward to the vids!

I was at Bedford GT Circuit, with MSV, yesterday, but there were only a handful of Sevens to play with. Great fun though.

First bit of video from me. I lead the "pack" out, then get shuffled to the rear. :blush:  Got my second wind towards the end chasing the black slug. :)

• Like 1

Enjoyed that, smooth as ever Andrew. Pintosaurous isn't slow in a straight line is it ? , looks like it had the edge on everything apart from Mr H's car.

Enjoyed that, smooth as ever Andrew. Pintosaurous isn't slow in a straight line is it ? , looks like it had the edge on everything apart from Mr H's car.

No, I think they were waiting for me there Matt.. I was being left by all of them down the straights the rest of the time.

You were behind me for a few laps at Croft at the RS day weren't you, how did you car compare to mine down the front straight? , I just had the legs on Stoneys car down there( obviously it was a different story around the rest of the circuit)

Excellent really enjoyed that :t-up:

Do you happen to know the spec of the others?

You were behind me for a few laps at Croft at the RS day weren't you, how did you car compare to mine down the front straight? , I just had the legs on Stoneys car down there( obviously it was a different story around the rest of the circuit)

Can't remember trying to out drag you at Croft Matt.. ??? but I doubt if I'd stay with you out of the hairpin.  I think part of the problem I had at Cadwell was I was lacking grip. The others were noticeably pulling away on the long corners like Barn and Chris curve.  I needed more track temp to get some heat into my vintage slicks. :blush:

Stoney's car was a little down on power in the morning until it spat out what looked like a dead rabbit from the exhaust.. It was quicker (and noisier) after that! :laugh:

Excellent really enjoyed that :t-up:

Do you happen to know the spec of the others?

The white car is a Stuart Taylor, Fireblade powered. Orange/black is an R1 powered Striker, Red/blue/black etc is 2lt Zetec and the black one is a supercharged Duratec.

:t-up: