Cadwell Park - Monday July 1st

stickymint

There is a MSV day at Cadwell on July 1st

It's £129, down from £159, I think you'd be into about £25 for an extra driver.

You can book directly with Stuart at MSVT on 01474 875226, just mention it's the group deal that is set up (Steve Hewson).

I've booked on it along with Steve Durrant in his Duratec and Steve Hewson from Trackaction.

Anybody else up for it?

Yes, I'm in. :t-up: A few of the Trackaction bods that were ar Croft a couple of weeks ago are in too, should be a good un. :yes:

Oh my god, he's found us ! .....

Welcome to the WSCC Mike .

Thanks gents,

In for a penny........................

Hell of a day today! Good weather good company and loads of space on track.  Only around 30 cars booked on, mostly sevens and a couple of Radicals. :)  

Got some good runs in with the Trackaction boys.. unfortunately my clutch decided to call it a day just after lunch. :(  Even so, I'd had plenty of track time, so was still well chuffed with the day. :cool:  :cool:

Will get some pics up tomorrow when my internet picks up some speed..

:t-up:

Wish I could of made it, I was really toying with the idea of loading the car up late last night and coming up but it would of been a real rush job and you know what happens when things are rushed.

How'd Mike get on Andrew and did Stoney make it in the end ?

Wish I could of made it, I was really toying with the idea of loading the car up late last night and coming up but it would of been a real rush job and you know what happens when things are rushed.

How'd Mike get on Andrew and did Stoney make it in the end ?

Everyone made it through the day but me Matt :cry: ..  Mike just needs a bit more seat time, and he'll be right. :yes:

while that boat anchor is out you could maybe take advantage and fit an extra camshaft and 8 valves  ?  :oops:

while that boat anchor is out you could maybe take advantage and fit an extra camshaft and 8 valves  ?  :oops:

I certainly would, but I need a quick fix before Blyton next week. ;)  :laugh: