• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Mark Stanton

• scott beeland

• The Duck

don't give me that ade  :arse: i can see the width of his shoes ,only the duck need's shoe's that wide ,oh yes and he's got his trusty old chequed shirt on ,i can see that crow **** weld from here  ;) you can just sense that chassis bending with all that heat !! it will look like an arial atom by the time he's finished welding  ;)  :love:  :blush:hope westfield can make you some bendy bannana bodywork  ;)  ;)

where will a pure novice race in or what class should l say?

2Lt Vx,and does the fact that the car will have 8 inch rears and 7 inch fronts change anything?

where will a pure novice race in or what class should l say?

2Lt Vx,and does the fact that the car will have 8 inch rears and 7 inch fronts change anything?

Slicks  ???  List 1A  ???  or List 1B  ???  full windscreen or aeros  ???  Road-going or non Roadgoing  ???

We need more info as you can see  ;) + the registration asks if you are a novice or expert  ;)

Experts are more experienced wind-up merchants than most novice drivers  ;)  :D  :)  :devil:

the duck i know you were in another part of the country  :arse: acw's garage not yours ,look man i can see your chuffin 3ft wide feet in the avtar ,i can't blame you for not wanting to be assotiated with your own welding  :arse: but there's no hiding from the fact's  ;) it's understanable not wanting people to be saying to acw at three sisters who the f***k weldid that ****e together ,i cant believe it, you should of used blue tack you could of put it on neater ;)  ;)

the duck i know you were in another part of the country  :arse: acw's garage not yours ,look man i can see your chuffin 3ft wide feet in the avtar ,i can't blame you for not wanting to be assotiated with your own welding  :arse: but there's no hiding from the fact's  ;) it's understanable not wanting people to be saying to acw at three sisters who the f***k weldid that ****e together ,i cant believe it, you should of used blue tack you could of put it on neater ;)  ;)

Your Blind as a chuf'n bat mr D, my dress / cloth sense is a little better than that. A chuf'n checked shirt give me some street cred. as for any thing i was in stoke on treet not severn stoke.  :( look i have a bad hang over, Pre work tenstion, so F*** Off and take the P*** or S*** out of some one else.  :arse:  :zzz:

I did go karting for fun ALOT but then had a growth spurt and couldn't fit in the karts anymore  :blush: so gave it up.

Health permitting, this season should be............errr............interesting :D

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

touchy  ;)

Enough talk of Millingtons and TVR speed sixes - it's all bol***cks anyway.  

Can anyone tell me how to attach a turbo to my ex post office van Perkins deisel.  I have already got 35 bhp out of it - and i am guna win loads of races this year - coz nobody else will be able to see through the smoke.

Steve D - alias "Breath Monster" - I am with you on the Duck dispute - nobody dresses that bad - except a large web footed "expert" i know.  Is it true that the Oxford Englidh describes "Expert" as:-  "A has been and Drip under pressure"??

with arm's as long as eddens you would think he's a chimp ,

scuffed knuckles ;)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

touchy  ;)

Tuchy of corse  :(

You say i look like ACW :angry:

What else, you would be to

:(???

what would you say if i said you looked like smify or loudon ???

yes i can see you looking like mandy dingle of emmerdale, yes i can you could be sisters :p