Come on then!!

The Duck

:durr:  :blush:  :durr:  Uncle Tom is Greenspeed his younger relations  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  Keith & Chris are Team Green  ;)  :D  :)  :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Mark Stanton

• scott beeland

• The Duck

Im also planning on using driver aids.....Red bull and cigars.

PS Do you know what compound Avons to use -  I need to change the fronts becuase I have just found out the tyres that came with my wheels are those used by Derek Hodder, which were flat spotted in a big way at Loton before he hit the bank. :angry:

theres nowt rong with those tyres you muppet,dont go buyin new one's  :arse: there was nowt  wrong with em they had the excess rubber planed off and ballanced spot on ,and did six or seven meetings with them without a judder or a lock up ,dont waste yer money man there's a season left in em ,its hodder he's a big girl and just wanted new ones to look pretty on his car , ;)

Don't mock the Hodder Curse!

I bought some pedals from Reynard!   ...Look what happened to them!

I bought a Race suit from Arrows!   ...Look what happened to them!

Besides, its fun psycing out the opposition! and with players like Lindsey in my class I'll need all the help I can get!

Delboy!

Dick Spanner, Dick Spanner! the spanner you can trust!!

:devil:  :devil:

i would be worried ,you ain't seen the size of the wheels and slicks that ash's bought  :0 slick's and 280 bhp , :( be affraid

hahahahahaha You aint seen the 300bhp Millington yet then on slicks? 280-pah!

not that i ve got anything to laugh about-same boat anchor double drive for me-but hey, it ll still look the best!!!

hahahahahaha You aint seen the 300bhp Millington yet then on slicks?

SSSSHHHHHHH - I told you not to mention it  ;)  :)  :devil:  :D  ;)  :D  Hope no-one saw it  :D

its allright having 300BHP  ;) but someones got to drive it  :0 anyway i think my 340 bhp should just be enough  ;) watch this space  :D

Well I am a newby, this will be my first time sprinting.

Looking forward to it, not got a lot of power but we can give it a go.

I am in Road going Mod class, but not so much of the mod.

Don't let the fact I used to race karts in SuperOne put you off, Jeson Button beat at the world championships. :0

More carbon stuff comming from the Fluke corner.