SOLD -Westfield - 2.1 16v -Massive spec

Karl Woolf

Very nice car and can't see it being for sale for very long, a real shame I'm not yet in a position to purchase :(

Martin this isn't Karl's first post :laugh:

He has been a member for years but lapsed, looks like he's in for an even bigger lapse now ;)

I know this car quite well and it's a flippin' bargain...why are you doin' it Karl  ???

Btw I know why, Glen told me :d

Evening Mr H, hope your doing well

ps who you calling lapse :oops:  :d

am I the only one thinking this car is way under priced???

Top spec westy, with big power for way under 10k???

obviously I haven't seen the car, but by the looks of it, its pucker!

would reconsider the price, if you get lots of interest! 10k would still be a great price-

Top spec westy, with big power for way under 10k???

obviously I haven't seen the car, but by the looks of it, its pucker!

would reconsider the price, if you get lots of interest! 10k would still be a great price-

It's a narrow body so price spot on in my opinion.No denying its great value and worth more in bits though.

It is a lovely looking car and mighty tempting!

Dave

or i will..... :d  2 narrows in the garage....

Nope !

I'd be looking more for my car similar specd 

Buy it Dave.....

Get your mate to buy mine then ;)

Karl is a returning member of long standing - used to be a regular to Manchester and Cheshire meets before work got in the way!  ;) 

The car has been well known up here as long as I've been a member and always looked a cracking machine. Some one's going to get a great car, the Asbo Orange paintwork suits it to a T and looks really good on a Westfield.  :yes:

Spot on Dave, both Karl and the car are well known in the local areas, I spoke with Karl when mine went up for sale and know its been another hard decision to sell as I'm sure it would be back to full use once family and work things calm down.

Theres not many examples that have been developed to this extent and are just at home on on the A roads, in the paddock or just tootling around be it to work or touring.

P.S - I passed your details on to John Williams as a friend of his may be in the market for such a rounded car for road and speed series

I'm on the case Dave - if it had come up in 2 months time i'd love to buy this one :)

Good luck with the sale Karl, it's tough decision to let her go! V quick Westie!

You will miss the performance if u get a S2 Eliise! IMO

Good luck with the sale Karl, it's tough decision to let her go! V quick Westie! You will miss the performance if u get a S2 Eliise! IMO

Yeah, I`ve had to think long and hard which is why its taken until now to advertise.

Don`t think I will ever find anything this quick again....... :(

Oh and for many that will miss a small detail; Ash Mason designed anti roll bars, Ash, who still posts on here as Arm, is the "guru" when it comes to XE related cars, their handling etc. Any car that Ash has had a hand in design wise, specially in the handling department is going to be awesome. 

Ash is not to bad with Bentleys either, from what I have been told

:d :d :d :d   :(

Well the car has been collected tonight and gone to a new home. :down:

Not sure how I feel yet, but pulling together documents and photographs for the handover brought back some great memories. :)

I have really enjoyed my Westfield ownership and a huge part of that has been the club, made some really good friends and shared some life long memories and experiences.

Its a great club and I`d like to say a big thank you to everyone who made my westfield ownership enjoyable. :t-up:

I hope to see some of you when I get a replacement and maybe rekindle some of my attendance at the club events.

Cheers

Karl

:d :d  :d

:cry:  :cry:  :cry: Karl WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Seriously though well done, somones got a good one there, is it going somewhere localish?

Hope to see you out and about again soon :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.