3 Hills - IOM 2003 - ACCOMODATION

Sounds like I had better put some serious time in at the driving range then.  My handicap is - me!!  Two left feet and no sense of direction.

I don't know about giving you a "game" - but I will certainly give you plenty to laugh about. :blush:

Just inquired about a ferry - was quoted £543 from Sun 20 Apr till Sun Apr 27  :0  :0  :0  :(  :(  :(  for me mobile tent and trailer  :(  :0  :(  :0  :(  + entry fees + camping + FOOD + beer = bl**** Ell  :(  :(  :(  :0  :(  :angry:  :angry:

Looks like you may have won the WSCC IOM Golf Challenge Paul -  ;)  :(  :(  :(

Latest message from MMRC

Graham

Thanks for email. I think Majic Holidays will have the best rates for ferries & accomodation.

Info will follow soon.

Regards

Mandy

----- Original Message -----

To: MANX MOTOR RACING CLUB

Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 6:53 PM

Subject: Re: Manx Motor Racing club

Keep waiting when all will be revealed :)

Windy

P.S. Manx tourist board stand at NEC pretty much useless :devil:

Yep - I spoke with Mandy (very helpful) full info will be available in about 2 weeks  ;)

But the ferry had better be waaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than £543  :(  :(

Just worked it out and it would be well over a grand once all costs are taken into account  :(  economical clubmans motorsport it is not  :(  :(   :arse:

But pro-rata per day its just as pricey for a 5 day as for 7 day  :(  :(   ???  ???

I have not enquired about prices yet - but need to go Saturday to Saturday.  If the prices are a dear as Mark has been quoted - I think I will give the IOM a miss also.  Great shame - and perhaps the subject of a call/mail to Mandy at the Manx Motorclub?

Let's see what Windy comes up with.  I am trying to talk to "Dixie Dean" at Magic Holidays also.  They were pretty good from Liverpool last year.

Cheers.

Dixie Dean is connected to the IOM steam packet as I believe magic holidays are owned by them. I think people have said he does the best rates for the ferry - I went with Travel services last year.

Time will tell!

Windy

I was quoted £543 direct by Steam Packet for my Mobile tent and trailer 11m long from Sunday to Sunday  :(  :(  Heysham to IOM service

Mandy at Manx MC was hoping to see if anyone is offering a discount - she was gonna post out anymore info in about two weeks + time  ;)  :(

I think Tommo and Greenspeed have paid about £300 ferry (non-refundable) from Wed to Sat  ???  Incl Mobile tents.