3 Hills - IOM 2003 - ACCOMODATION

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay - mixture of working abroad - crashed home pc and Christmas......

Anyway - the accomodation for the IOM 3 hills is now available.  

There are just 3 cottages avaiable now - I have taken one of the 2 bedroomed cottages, and another appears to have gone also.  I am not aware who has this other cottage.

The 3 that are left comprise 1 x 2 bedroom cottage (Holly Cottage) and 2 x 1 bedroom cottages (Fusia and Dolls House.)

The prices are as follows (for a full week);

Holly - £372.00

Fusia - £249.00

Dolls - £279.00

This is a little more expensive than forst envisaged - the chap has put his prices up and has only offered us a small discount for a "block" booking.

Get in quick - as I suspect other 3 hills competitors are taking them - because of the location if nothing else.

Turbo Tommo - The owner will let you park your camper van at the back of the cottage I am hiring.  Wait for it - free of charge!!!!!  You jammy bas****d!!  The first round is on Tommo - and the second - and the third..................

Regards

Paul.

P.S.  Next task is to try to negotiate a decent block rate with Steam Packet - so they don't make a packet out of us boys with trailers!

Paul

and if Tommo approaches you with a long orange cable and plug at the end of it  ;)  :)  :D  It'll be free beer all week  :D  ;)  :devil:  :)

I've already booked and so has Tom. We paid £300 return from Heysham. It's cheaper if you get a non-refundable ticket. That was for a total length of 11 metres. The price goes up per half metre, so best to be ***.95 or ***.45 if you get my drift. If you manage a block booking and get it cheaper, does that even things up and I won't have to buy all the beer.

Thanks for sorting that Paul, can we assume that Tom will be OK to park his mobile hotel aswell?

Thanks for sorting that Paul, can we assume that Tom will be OK to park his mobile hotel aswell?

er no actually.  

The owner was happy to let you park there coz I talked him into it !!  

Best to phone the guy and arrange it - he might be getting a tad hacked off with me phoning him all the time.  (01624 862155)

As for you appraching me with your long orange thing - asking for it to be inserted in a suitable receptacle - what ever floats your boat matey.  I will try anything once.

As for you appraching me with your long orange thing - asking for it to be inserted in a suitable receptacle - what ever floats your boat matey.  I will try anything once.

Uh!

Chaps,

Don't book the ferry yet as I have been informed by Mandy Manton that they are negotiating with the steam packet for better discounts for competitors this year. I'd suggest you visit their stand at the autosport show next week before comitting to anything.

Paul,

Bit expensive the accomodation! Do you know exactly where the place is so that I can try and find somewhere near to it that's cheaper? Is it possible to camp in the grounds of the farm (i.e tent)?

Regards

Graham

Do they have any camp sites over there ?? if they sort out a better ferry rate for my mobile tent - might be interested  ;)  :)

And golf - now then what more can you ask for - circuits, social and golf  ;)  :D  :)

Now just got to get a deal on ferry for the mobile tent  ;)

And golf - now then what more can you ask for - circuits, social and golf  ;)  :D  :)

;)

What is your handicap Mark?  I could join you for a round if you don't mind waiting for me at most tee's whilst I find my ball from the previous drive!!

IOM - perfect place - and you get to play around.

If I get over to IOM it will be for week so plenty of time for golf - Haven't played much of late  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  So my handicap is not too consistent  :arse:  :(  at best its 5 with plenty of practice  ;)  Last year was between 11 and 18  :(  :)  My official club handicap stands at 16 presently  :)  ;)  :D

I'll give you a game  ;)  :)

I was going to say Marks handicap was his CVH engine but oooops best not or else he might run over more of my Lions!!!!

:0  :D  :p  ;)

Just couldnt resist!!  :0  :D  :p  ;)

Cheers

Kevin

at best its 5 with plenty of practice Last year was between 11 and 18  My official club handicap stands at 16 presently      

I'll give you a game    

I bet you will Gringo!!

I'll bring me sticks aswell

If we get a 4 ball together - I bagsy 7 Heaven on my team  :devil:  :D  :)  ;)  :devil:

I need some town & country tyres to sort out a lion  :devil:  :D  :)  ;)  and a Hummer  :t-up:  I like lions, tigers and proper big cats anyway  ;)  :)  :D