So who is in which class

Arm

Time to come off the fence and admit which classes you are all running in 2003.

How many of you are thinking of the 'turbosequentialalmostslicknoscreen' class

I intend to do the predictable and stay in 2 litre and on road tyres so what about the rest of you ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Blatman

• Graham.J

• SteveD

Don't you like a surprise  ;)  :)  :devil:  :D

We're into double figures already for 2003 entries  :D  ;)  Keep em coming folks.....  ;)  :D  :)  :D

Well I've given up on my hunt for a windscreen, and my wiper motor has given up the ghost, so I'm going to go ahead with an aeroscreen which will put me in class 'E' IIRC.

Now I've decided that I can get my registration form off.

Mark, is it ok if I send the registration form off without my WSCC membership number as it hasn't arrived yet?

Cheers

I'll be chasing arm (and Blatgirl), no doubt unsuccessfully, in the B's again next year........ :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

The car currently has no screen, no engine, no box, no wheels so I guess it is still open......

Mark - Can I send you the form with TBA for Class ? and or register for lots of em up front ?

The form states that entries can be accepted after Jan 1st 2003...so how come the list is growing in December 2002?  ??? Cant people read?

JL  :p

Graham J = Yes

ACW  = :devil:  ;)  :D  :)  :devil:

John L - twas e-mailed out with a message that entries will be accepted with immediate effect in order to help with the admin - confirmation replies will be sent back with your SS card (SEND PHOTO PLEASE) from January 03

:devil:  :D  ;)  :)  :D  :t-up:

Blimey Dickie...............All this locost racing stuff must have gone to your head...............

You: 1.3 litre, non roadgoing kit car.

Tom/2litre car: Er over 2 litres, or nearer 5 in Tom's case.

You: Class G

Tom/2 Litre cars: Class H

Or am I missing somehing?

:durr:  :durr:  :devil:  :devil:  :sheep:  :sheep:

He'll be with the youngster Graham J  ;)  :)

It was probably all the excitement of passing his ARDS first time unlike the Faking Superstar Phil Dean who took two attempts  :durr:  :D.

:blush:  :blush:  :durr:  :durr:  we all make mistrakes "said the Dalek climbing off the dustbin"  :D  :)

What regs  :t-up:  :t-up:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Coat on and mittens warming by fire  :D  ;)