Speed Series 2003

Mark Stanton

First the good news - The 2003 WSCC Speed Series Regulations have been approved by the MSA  :D  :)  :D

They will be issued to all 2002 entrants and all those that have sent in a Pre-registration form for 2003 - via e-mail wherever possible.  :D  ;)

You will also be able to download a set directly from the website, very soon, if not already. Just go to the home page WSCC and follow the link to SS2003 where you can download a "Beginners Guide" and 2003 Entry form and regulations  :)

It does say that entries will be accepted from January 2003 - if you wish to register sooner , please do so - send all your info over ASAP - it's gonna help us with the admin.

If you don't have your MSA licence number, no problem, send that through later when you receive it.

Licence renewal & application forms are now available from the MSA - Nat B non race = £30.

See you all in 2003  ;)  :D  :)  :xmas:  :xmas:

P.S. Just spotted it you now need only 4 Clerk of Course signatures if you want to upgrade from Nat B to Nat A Speed  ;)  It was 10 when I done mine  :(  ???

Mark, one question I really need to ask.....

I'm ill at the moment but want to race when I'm better, trouble is I don't know when I'm going to be better, can I register for the speed series and get my license, then as soon as i'm well enough, race?

TIA

Yes. :D

I like the easy questions  :D  :durr:  :)  :durr:  :D

One thing you must be aware of is the popularity that some venues/events have - if there are any particular circuits that you want to compete at then you must get your entry into the event organisers PDQ / ASAP -  ;)  Its no good leaving it until a week or two before as you'll find that it's full with quite often a reserve list.

Get well soon  ;)  :)

Cheers Mark,

I've posted my WSCC Membership Form off today, can I post off the SS pre-registration without the member number?

(another easy question)

Yes.  :D  :D  ;)

No more pre registrations please, get your Regs. off the site and apply for entry using the entry form included.

Many thanks for a great response to pre registration - I understand it really helped in formulating the Regs and planning the season.

And many thanks to our 2003 Sponsors - methinks this will be the best year ever with full and highly competitive classes and the usual Speed Series sportsmanship and cameraderie.

Cheers Steve, was going to bung it in an envelope in the morning, won't bother now, just off to d/load the info now.

Mark, I can't find the 2003 Non-Race B licence form on the MSA website, they only have to 2002 one.

Hope to see you guys next year.

Cheers

thats it im selling the elan  :0 me want another westfielddddddddddddddddddddd    :( or have i allready got one  :0  ???

Graham - you'll probably have to ring the MSA for a licence application form - 01753 681736.

;)  :D

cool, does this mean we ll have a 'Pre Pension' class?

Check your Uni allowance - it might be reduced  :D  :p  :devil:  :)

thats it im selling the elan   me want another westfielddddddddddddddddddddd     or have i allready got one  

Fickle - I'm sure you could put one together, otherwise it looks like an Elan in Class J  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)  :)

alright G nice to meet you. I am Jamie Robinson son of Steve Robinson, i am 19, and have been involved with the SS for 3 years or so, its a great laugh, you ll really enjoy it!

In ans to your question, there is about 4 or so of us 'Young ens'!

Look forward to seeing you in the new season.

Ps Can we arrange an event where all the Young ens compete-maybe curborough, come on guys get ur sons out!

:cool:  :love: