12,000rpm screamer

MIKEASHTON

Sounds like a challenge to me Robbo.....Well when the flag drops & all that.

So where's everyone putting their money, Robbo or the Dark (engine ) destroyer?

Come on Mike he can't be working you that hard after all he has time to play on the boardroom.

PKM kid(well old git)

Come on lads, ease up a bit, after all 'Terrance' isn't bitting, but he sure as sh*t likes blowing his own trumpet, still it's not often you log on to a fanfare.

Terrance, I note with interest that your last posting was made at 17:24hrs, correct me if I'm wrong, but does our IT policy not state that internet access is only permitted for personal use after 17:30hrs.

Mike

PS I'm now probably looking for a new job.

PS I'm now probably looking for a new job

Don't worry Mike theres a lot less stressful places than WYG - you could always ask Hyder or Jacobs  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :)  :zzz:  :D

Paul

As you know there's never anyone more surprised than me when I don't come last....

Anyway... last chance for Terry (and Maryloo, Jannet, Louise, Samantha, Kate, Jilly, Bernie and Phillis) on Sunday !

See you bright and early Sunday and good luck to all !!!

Steve, Well done. You beat me fair and square!!

If only I hadn't missed that first to second gear change on the last run I might have had you worried.

Next year will see you in the new secret class called " Drive what you want with lots of bits removed/missing and pick any tyre you fancy?"

Good luck - cos with that old beauty of an 8valver you will need it to keep them big powerful cars from winning.

If I can get the cash I will increase the old horses as at least it will be quicker in a straight line and the bends will be the usual understeer/oversteer/lack of grip/ slip slidding problem.

Big Tel

ps my name is Terry NOT TERRANCE

Big Tel

Who told you that  :devil:  :D  :)  :D

:sheep: I can dream!

Next year will see you in the new secret class called " Drive what you want with lots of bits removed/missing and pick any tyre you fancy?"

Good luck - cos with that old beauty of an 8valver you will need it to keep them big powerful cars from winning.

He's only b*******ing off cause he's frightened of us lads!

• 2 weeks later...

Very true Tommo.....

You and Big Tel will just have to settle for winding each other up next year - expect it will be another triumph of ambition over ability as in 2002.

See you at the bar in November !... I'll be the one in the black crash helmet.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like 'Big Tel', is having a 'Big Engine rebuild', costing 'Big Bucks', to achieve 'Big Power'.

But has he got the 'Big Gonads' to win 'Big' next Year.

Cheers

Big Mike (and that's BIG with or without me pants on)

The plan is to "go large" as they say at McDonalds but I need the dreaded cash! I have already done a few mods with the exhaust/silencer/,brakes gearbox which have blown the budget yet again.

Still,they say big is best,lets hope they are right.

Big Tel