Essex Evening blat 19th june

Pistol Pete

Think we have another two from the email joining us, going to be going past your gaff graham.

35 members in Essex? Most I have ever seen on a run is about 12, It does make me wonder why you would own a Westfield and hardly ever drive it? Or do they drive them without going out in a group? I love driving mine, just waiting for the right BEC to buy to use as a track day only car. :)

• Like 1

It's because I broke it.... :(

Should have it back from SteveD's by then, hope so as I'm book into north weald on the 14th. 

35 members in Essex? Most I have ever seen on a run is about 12, It does make me wonder why you would own a Westfield and hardly ever drive it? Or do they drive them without going out in a group? I love driving mine, just waiting for the right BEC to buy to use as a track day only car. :)

I guess not everyone wants to be involved in the social side of the club. ???

Some of that number though is made up of members who race with non road going cars, partners and some who are building and or err rebuilding :oops:

It's because I broke it.... :(

Should have it back from SteveD's by then, hope so as I'm book into north weald on the 14th.

hope it's sorted for you soon Jim :yes:

Sorry Graham, clutch is done but family business stopped me going out BH Monday,  managed an hour out in the evening with my grandson though.

Evening Blat on the 19th. for me as well as long as I escape Holiday packing.

• 2 weeks later...

• if I get home in time I might join you all

I wish I lived in Essex :d

Yes, we are very lucky. 

I wish I was going to be about for this one :down: oh well only a few more weeks until our next one :cool:

I wish I lived in Essex :d

Get something organised and post it up in events :yes: I'm sure you'll get some takers :)

• Like 1

• if I get home in time I might join you all

Get the V8 out of hibernation and fuel up tonight so your are ready to go.