Bromsgrove "do"

Blatman

:devil: Not quite Wales, however there are sheep nearby  :D  :devil:

Does anyone know where Mr. Billsberry is staying  ;)  or will we find out in the morning when we see a donkey tied to a nearby post  :0  :D  ;)  :blush:  :)

Er Mr Billsberry's staying @ Brewsters. I just hope at the end of the night I don't head for the 'old hunting grounds' :(  :( I can't see me doin' that donkey stuff again. Its got round the rugby club that I play for and I'm gettin' some serious stick :(  ...first the Yorkshire whales now black country donkeys :0 !!

Thanks to my ex....Helen who, conveniently mentioned it to one of my team mates.. the carrott routine has started again. I find them in the exhaust of my car, posted thro' my letter box and when I've returned from the toilet in the pub, there's one doin' the back stroke in my Stella!! :blush:

Still you never know what can happen in this crazzzzy life :devil:

See you all saturday. Just to confirm how far is Brewsters from the golf club?. Will I have to cross any fields? :sheep:  :(

Buzz :(

where's my Kylie :angry:

Sorry to hear the news on the carrot front  :(  :)  Bet you can see really well in the dark  :D

I hope no-one takes up on your carrot plight at Bromsgrove and supplies you with yet more carrots  ;)  :D  :)  :devil:  :D  :p  else it'll be carrot cake, carrot soup etc for the next 10 years  :blush:  :D

The Brewsters is opposite the second green / third tee  ;)  :D  :)

ermmmmmmmm ,  ??? might have to post kyleth and kenneth to bromsgrove as i could well be working this saturday ,just so they get there in one piece might even send them with the welsh boy  :( he likes abusing things  :( poor kyleth ,hope i can make it ,wont know till saturday evening  ???  b*******