Bromsgrove "do"

Blatman

Any one staying at Brewsters, opposite the golf club?

I'm looking to blag a lift home, just in case it's further than staggering distance.......

Oh, and Pete, don't offer me a lift on the bl**** donkey, I'm not that desperate........... :0  :p  :D

I'm staying at Brewsters  :devil:  :)  :D  Its within staggering distance -

101 ways to smuggle a pack of beer in without being spotted  :devil:  :D  :p  :)  ;)

Blimey.............I'd better re-phrase the question.....

Who isn't staying at Brewsters?

Linds, thank Jackie for me, and tell her to be outside at midnight......ta......  :0  :0  :D  :D

Now I need some-one to carry the wishbones and tyres that I'm picking up...........any other wives going spare?  :0  :0

Dickie.

I thought you were taking the missus...... :0  :D

Well  :D  How many packs of beer have we got to smuggle in  :D  :)  ;)  :D  oh and some red wine for Robbo  ;)  :D

Place in fridge should be nice and cool upon return  ;)  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :)

hi guys, just so u know i was at home this weekend for my mums b day, these 21st partys i dont know!!! ;)  Their in Venice so i ll get away with this till friday.

Overheard the following;

Mum "Steve you seem to be drinking alot these days"

Dad "Yeh think i ll have a week off"

Does this include the awards dinner, guess we ll have to wait and see.

And as for the speech, i have no idea!

Does this include the awards dinner

NOPE  :devil:  :D  :)  :p  :D  Sober is only allowable for those driving home  ;)  :D  :)  and not anyone that is a passenger or staggering back to Brewsters.

Oh and if you want a decent breakfast the next morning the Golf Club is much much much better.  :devil:  :D  :)  :p Than any hotel  :blush:  :D  :p

Is it worth tipping the nod to the golf club folks to let them know that there's gonna be quite a few hungover, hungry people lookin' for a fry up on the Sunday.

Could we negotiate a group fry up discount?

We can speak to the guy at the Golf Club on Saturday night and tell him to expect ????? for breakfast at approx ?????? o'clock  :devil:  :D  :p  ;)

I think the brewsters are charging £6+ for a full english  :0  :(

Last time I was at the GC for brekkie I had a crusty butty with B&E with coffee and it was huuuuuuuuuuuuuge  :D  :p  :D

in a Ditch, hedge, stable, back seat of a car, who knows!!!  :0  sorry travel inn. i think hope so to P****D to get home. :devil: satying at brewsters as well. :xmas:

Golf club is better - it's cooked proper and can be served on proper sliceable crusty bread - Trust me  ;)  :D  :)  :D

er what do's this then  ??? bromsgrove where's that  ??? wales  :0