Who is good with google?

Young Pretender

look at the Scott's avatar and make your own mind up :laugh:;)

:laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  

It was alcohol, pretzels, fast cars and loose women with low standards what made me what I am today, not electromagnetic radiation.  :t-up:  :cool: 

Do tell, got anything interesting? Used to fiddle about with that sort of thing a few years back...

Astonishing, too, that Joe Public can now buy Class 3B/4 laser pointers!  I wonder what it's going to take to get their sale properly restricted.

The training courses are a bit mind blowing

That was easy for him to say....! :-)

So who uses a gps, microwave, mobile phone?

Gps satalites are continuously sending streams of data to the earths surface, the sat navs log on to this and use this data to position themselves. So we are always being flooded with these radio waves. Granted they are fairly low level.

Who llives in a house made from granite, or lives in areas of granite bedrock? Natural radiation from the rock is continously being emitted.

Anyway look on the bright side, its sunny and i am going for a drive

Tolf, should I worry, my house is made of granite. Am I going to start glowing - more than I do now?

Norm

Once you start glowing yellow its time to be worried!

Moot point because everything is made up of electromagnetic particles,  without which we could not even exist :t-up:

look on a bit of electromagnetic radiation as a free energy top up :)

Stay on the sunny side of the street , soak up all those rays , some can't get enough , some pay loads for it :t-up:

I like the sunny side.

When Richard (RiF from Blatchat fame who made the carbon bits) moved here in 1999, he would leave his clean room panels in the sunlight to be "cured" by the UV it took 4 days. When he left in 2005 it could be done in a day. 

He thought it was the reduction in the ozone layer.

Back O/T, there's a good reason why the line of sight for those mobile phone aerials shown in the first post is about 8-10 mles, but the reception range is only 2-3 mles - lack of transmitting power.  All the towers transmit short range to each other because that's the limitation of their power, which is why you see so many towers and why mobile phone calls are expensive.

People freak out about microwave power without understanding how microwaves work.  If you overrode the door interlock on your microwave oven at home, left the door open and set the microwave oven to full power, it would harmless to you unless you got inside six inches of the open door aperture.  Microwave transmitters are no different.

• Like 1

I think I'd look at the other kids that go to the school. How many others have 3 heads or develop odd things, probably none

Well I'm glowing this morning.

I've finished one gite and the guests are due after lunch.

The rain has stopped, it was supposed to rain all day but as it started at 20:00 last night and chucked it down, non-stop until 07:00 this morning it may be gone for the day.

And the forecast is for rain tomorrow and Monday but sunshine after that.

I'm praying to my mojo that it's nice for Steve & Linda.