SOLD - 700 bhp Ultima GTR

XTR2Turbo

Nice one David, bet your sad to see that go  :(  but on the up side this means the chocolate brownies are on you on Thursday  :d

Does this mean that something new will be joining the fleet ?

Yes very sad to see it go and I was in two minds even at the last minute when the chap said he would have it.  I'd put alot of time and money into it over the 7 years I'd owned it.

But I didn't use it at all last year and only once the year before.  The fleet did get a bit out of control. I have sold three cars now.  I want to consolidate down to a few special toys that I will use. 

I'm off to Germany not back until late Saturday so won't make Thursday.

Hope you are well on the mend.

David

Thanks David

The recovery has gone very well and I feel better than ever, I can't believe I'm going back to work next Monday and back driving on Wednesday, time flies when your having fun  :d

Have a safe trip, seen you soon.

Martin

where abouts in Germany are you off to? Just incase youre around the corner ;-)

I think Id like to know what job youre in, being able to afford such a lovely fleet of cars! If its something linking to Germany, ID LIKE IN!!!! :p

Good Sale Mr Birch - sad I bet but as you say sometimes we need to consolidate.  I have a 400hp woodchipper on hire today, Revs to 2400 rpm before anyone asks and has used 567 litres of diesel in 11 hours.....  must be more thirsty than your ex-Ultima ????

A track day at the ring.  :)

Yep it could easily use that but you'd need a fast stretch of road !

heheheh - have a good trip to the ring  :yes:   

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.