welsh but kickin

SteveD

well done ash not only breaking the class record at three sisters but ! wait for it

whooping the welsh gits A*** in the process  :arse: he's going to be one p******** off welsh boy just think he is going to have to stew on it all winter till next april he was so close yet so far , he he he he  ;)

he he he he he he  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  ;)

Cheers Steve, sorry Smiffy and well done to all of those who have organised and taken part this year, we have had a great time.

Smiffy had plans to take the 3 Sisters class record across the border and we couldn't let that happen. Without Windy here to protect our heritage I had to connect up the remaining plug leads, put some air in the tyres, close my eyes and go for it. You could have all been stood around some wreckage, but instead I've stopped the welsh git from committing rape and pillage with the Lancashire crown.

Thanks to all for competing, roll on 2003.

Come on Tom where are the regs !

just heard on the grape vine that someone who will remain nameless mr steve barnard stuck a no 2 on the welsh boys boiler van ,oh yes we love it  :devil:  ;) ahhhhhhhh beaten by a cheshire boy ay welshy  ;)

Well done Ash!!

I wonder what the result would have been if I'd been there and myself & Smiffy had it all to play for on the last round. If you had been an expert already I would have had a very large wallet full of cash to bring.

Roll on next year!

he he he he he  :p sorry geting carried away again he he he he eh doh! :arse:

it would seem that the welsh boy has not been heard of since sunday  ??? is he really that uppset  ??? is he sulking  ??? is he contemplating next years assault on the ss allready ??? is he building that 300bhp duratec  ??? is he sat on the side of a welsh hill watching the sheep and young lambs chace each other and play happily ??? is he cleaning his new boiler van  ??? or is he really that p******** off mmmmmmmmm i wonder he must be yes ,yes he must be that p******** off  :0  ;)  :arse: come on welshy show yourself  :0

I wonder if he'll be at the awards evening to pick up his trophy  :devil:  :D  :p  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :devil:

yep he can be at the head of his table  ;)on his own  :arse: come to think of it kyleth can keep him company  :arse:

allright girls!

well done ash,

been a bit pre occupied with the supertec, a shoe horn and some silage tape,

who saw that coming , a cheshire person quick in something other than a RangeRover,

ps im not bitter

pps b******d!

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he's alive ,hello welsh boy .did you have to bite your tongue when typing that  ;) or give your missus some ear muffs so she couldnt here you swearing  :0 hope you have stopped moaning to her about it now ,you better be carefull or she will be kicking you out of your own cave ,sorry house  :arse:  ;)

Its life Mr D, but not as we know it, Its life Mr D but not as we Know it. "or any other Planet knows eather" :0

Well done Ash You may be from cheshire But hes English :t-up: off on vacation to recover from orange blindness. :D

Cheers Mark

Thanks for the competition throughout the year and the many great drives by yourself. Apologies about the p*** takin', well some of it anyway.

I hope we have as much fun next year.

Ash