I don't know what to do now - advise please!

TAFKARM

Yep excellent result well done to everyone.

Bob :d  :d

Russ

I can put my tools away not needed tomorrow then, whats the next job then!

See you tomorrow for update

Chris

Norm

I agree, I can recall when I was an apprentice that some of the design engineers I worked with had no mechanical apptitude in the sense of hands on even though they could design mechanical equipment, it took me a while to get my head around that.

Russ is not in this place he wants to work on things but lacks some of the hands on skills that many of us have who just roll up our sleeves and get on with the work.

I have spoken to him and shown him what to look at and hopefully do, if he is struggling then I will be going round tomorrow lunchtime, 10mins work should put this one to bed (famous last words)

Chris your dead right, more a case of moral support than anything else, Russ is more than capable of dealing with these issues just needs a little more hands on experience, owning a Westfield he will soon gain this. In fact he could soon be after my job  :bangshead: should have fixed this while he wasn't looking and made out it was really tough  :d

Martin

I agree that was why I gave him a few key points on doing the repair, he just needs guiding a bit, thanks for helping I now can have a lunch break tomorrow :)

The forum and club is a great place to meeting and creating friendships with like minded ;)

The forum and club is a great place to meeting and creating friendships with like minded ;)

I couldn't agree more  :t-up:  

• 2 weeks later...

Everythng now back together and had my first test drive today!

Roll on some more sun!!

Everythng now back together and had my first test drive today!

Roll on some more sun!!

How's the gearbox Russ?

Was it as easy as I thought.

It's perfect Martin, I'll try to make a few fly pasts of the hospital for you tomorrow!