Tillett Seats - Stoneleigh Offer

Tillett Car Seats

For the last few years we have exhibited at Stoneleigh as a WSCC sponsor and had a great show offer.

Unfortunately we cannot make it this year but we are still sticking with a show offer.

Basically order between now and the the end of the show to get your discount.

Call 01732 865 635 and quote WSCC Stoneleigh offer

Call Only Tillett Car Seats (NTP Motorsport) not the factory to take up the offer.

All seats will be brand new.  We car most in stock otherwis about 5 weeks for a factory order. Please check stock status when ordering.

If a fctory order you pay only £100 deposit with order. You pay the balance on delivery.

OFFER 1
B3.5 / B6.5 is an ultralight single skin seat weighing only 1.2 kgs. Needs to be supported in the car. Not suitable for use with runners. This seat has been fitted to the red SBD Westfield this year that won class H and the HSA hill climb championship in the hands of Matt this year.

The B3.5 is more reclined (same as B4) than the B6.5 (same as B6)

These are 40cm wide at the critical point but will squeze in slightly nd there is someone that has fitted them to a narrow body car.

B3.5-racing-seat.jpg

Save 25%

Carbon RRP £350 25% £262.50
GRP RRP £289 25% £216.75

Seat comes with Tillett embroidered headrest and cup washers used for fixing but no pads

OFFER 2
B6 a 2 layer seat weighing 4.1 kgs. Self supporting with 4 threaded fixings in the base. Can be bolted direct to the floor or fitted to runners. This seat is similar to the seat fitted to the R500.

Seat available with edges (43cm wide) or without edges (40cm)

B6-racing-seat.jpg

Save 20% on a single seat or a pair.

Carbon RRP £492 20% £394
GRP RRP £409 20% £327

Tr1 adjustment runners and fitting kit - £50 (weight 1.4 kgs)

Seat comes with Tillett embroidered headrest but no pads

All prices are excludin6 VAT.

Fedex Carriage is £15 single seat and £20 a pair.

No charge for credit card payment

Free collection from warehouse Edenbridge in Kent or with notice from near M1 J9 in Hertfordshire

Any questions feel free to call David on

Office 01732 865 635

Mobile 07768 022 712

www.tillettcarseats.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

Just over a week left on this offer.

Any further orders or questions please don't hesitate to give us a call.

01732 765 635 or 07768 022 712

David

Bought these a few years ago and was one of the best upgrades I did to the car. These seats are awesome and the customer service brilliant.

My car will bat at Stoneleigh with a pair of b6s fitted if you want to see them....

David, if I have a good week and work my fingers to the bone on the ropes and chainsaw I would like a 3.5 off you.... can we discuss Sunday ? cheers

James 

James that would be good. I will come and sell hello to you and Bruce. I am at the show Sunday.

Any more - just a few days for you to buy at this price.

Regards

David